Toribash
The APP is below
Name:knarfman
Belt:blue
Past Clans:na
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):none
Bought QI?:235
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: jousting swords judo bigdojoaki
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): marketing
GMT:
Player Card:afef.rpl

aisfoiqa.rpl

aisfoiqaasASD.rpl

tori_achievements.jpg
About yourself:good guy plays tb a lot
Why you want to join [eVo]: no other clan wants me but i want to show them that i am worth having
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: more money
-----
plz pm me back if u get this
Last edited by knarfman; Jul 11, 2012 at 06:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aye, dont tell the cops for real I never got busted for this shit yet man, been doing it for 4 years. blowing outta my mind

only trip and smokie

I know one of those blunts is dro and another is strawberry kush
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
So you are evo material for real eh...
What do you think evo members?

Also calling some one ("bitch") that might help you get in, even if its a joke or what ever you want its very stupid.

It's not stupid when your high and act stupid.
Hell don't yell at me man
I respect ya bro
APPLICATION
IF NO, SAY SO PLEASE

Name: steve
Belt: brown
Past Clans: vizual x
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Bought QI?:
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: akido, judo, akido big dojo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): none
GMT: australia
Player Card: check my profile
About yourself: i have only started playing angain after about 4 months
Why you want to join [eVo]: i have heard that its a really good clan to join
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: my dq skills and no i do not shovel i have up loaded some replays if you want to check them out
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
Name: Braxton Johnson or Vaxu
Belt: Orange ha
Past Clans: None on this account but on my previous account I was in CW, Silver, and my own clan called Archangels
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Datsick, Voli.
Bought QI?: nope
Modes your good at: Aikido Big Dojo(rank 150 on previous account) Wushu, Ninjutsu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Dueling. Talking? I don't know I'm not good at shit.
GMT: -5
Player CardPending)
About yourself: My name is Braxton Johnson. I have been in the toribash community for about 3 years now and I am just looking for a chill clan that I don't need to be really active in-game and I don't want to be really competitive. I am just looking for somewhere I can be around friends and just chill. I smoke a lot of weed which just adds to the many reasons I love eVo. I am really good at Aikido big dojo but I'm pretty shit at any other mod xD. I am active as fuck on the forum but not that active in-game cause I don't really like it that much but I think that's ok.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well everyone in eVo is a fucking badass for one. Also, it is one of the oldest clans and one of the best clans there is on toribash so I would really love to be a part of it. As I said before, I smoke a lot of weed and so does eVo so I think it would just be great to get baked and just have a whole clan to chill and talk with.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can't really contribute with art or video-making, but I can definitely help anyone out if they tell me what they need help with. I am a good player at aikido big dojo so I can make the clan look good I guess ha. I can also help get us new members if that was ever needed and I can also just be a good person to talk with if you want too. Well that's my app, hope you guys like it
Damn bruh, yu dont want no one in dis clan man.. shit!
Anyway, Eddy is my hommie, so that's one evo I know. Trip sounds like a tight ass man, and Smokie just seems legit like hell.
Ya...
Application
Name:17april/Hansel in real life
Belt:4th dan blackbelt and 3rd dan in michaeltis
Past Clans:Extreme,Lurkingwolves,zone and spintoris.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):my alt acc,michaeltis.
Bought QI?:never
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Taekkyon and twinsword4fixed.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):Marketting
GMT:Indonesia +7
Player Card:

About yourself:well,my name is 17april, i am 15 years old,i come from Indonesia. im in many toribash org like Indonizer,footballers organisation,marketting organisation,toribash facebooker organisation and order of taekkyon.Taekkyon is my fav mod and i think im pretty good on it. well, i have met largekilla,eddy and poop ingame and they are amazing.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Evolution seems like a great clan. I saw your forum and you look like a respectable clan that i would love to be apart of. this clan is professional, good an skilled people, so i want to be part of them.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better : joke,i like to joking around,donation and activity(i can open forum everyday,so yeah).
well, i think that's enough, thank you for reading my app.
i hope you can accept me.
-17april
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."