Ranking
I also think it should be better now, 15 points were definately to much.
12 points it is. or we could make leaders' votes count as 4 so if all leaders say yes, the applicant would be pretty sure to get in..? Just a suggestion
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
12 points it is. or we could make leaders' votes count as 4 so if all leaders say yes, the applicant would be pretty sure to get in..? Just a suggestion

No, because then everyone else is under-represented. It's not fair to a member to have a leader's vote count for twice as much.
Off topic

I think we need an official buliten board thread , just for small notes like if your making an upcoming event or if somthing will be hold for a week and interesting things that you may want to participate in . No dissicusion in this thread , just reminders or notes .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Off topic

I think we need an official buliten board thread , just for small notes like if your making an upcoming event or if somthing will be hold for a week and interesting things that you may want to participate in . No dissicusion in this thread , just reminders or notes .

Good Idea, all for it.
Silent, it used to be so that if both leaders (we used to have 2 as you know) say yes, the applicant gets in to the clan. so 3 points/leader wouldn't be too bad if the limit to get in is 15.. Just my opinion
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Uhh, when i apped i thought 15points was ok in my opinion, plus this clan has a nice number of members at the moment and we arnt in the need of more. So if we make it hard for ppl to join wel keep the nice number.
[Hunters]
It's actually pretty hard as it is 'Shrimp'.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2