Toribash
omg i can't wait. when can we expect this project to be done?

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
This sounds easy, all your doing is minor edits. Please don't make a new thread for the mod or beta or w/e, just edit into the first post. I can change the thread title for you when it comes out, if you want.
The point is this is my first mod. And I'm doing a lot of trial and error.

So yeah, it's ready for alpha testing. I'm just tweaking it a bit. It'll be in alpha tomorrow and released for open beta somewhere at the start of June.

Keep in mind I gotta get feedback from my testers. I'm trying to make a realism mod. Not just a minor tweak here and there. Sure it's a small mod. But a very accurate one I hope.

Like a military operation. A small surgical strike harms more than a full blown assault which scores many casualties on your side. I don't want that.

For Poptart: Sorry. I must start a new thread. It's not like the forum has no room for it or something.

All I'm asking is for the open beta and this thread to be deleted upon release. If that's not too much trouble. Or it could just be buried.
Last edited by Yanlin; May 29, 2008 at 09:02 PM.
D: I wanna try the alpha. Sounds like an awesome mod, go for it.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Sorry Dalir. You're late to the list. And you didn't PM anyway.

But I'm here to say the Alpha tests are underway! Within a couple of days I should get responses from my testers and improve if needed for open beta!