Toribash
I chose an Xbox 360 because it has more games then the PS3. Now I have never played the Playstation online so i cant really say what is better or worse about it. Mostly I bought the 360 fro Halo3, N3, and COD4 or 5. I like the xbox live. However, i can see why someone would prefer to not have to pay.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Xbox has better and more games.
PS3 is more reliable.

its up to you really, but imo xbox is more fun and... immersive.
:D
I was in the same situation. I got an XBOX.
They are cheaper, not as reliable though, but probably just as fun.

They don't have as good of graphics as the PS3 (without an extra $100) but I liked the choice of games more.

I have a feeling you will like either one, just decide depending on what games you like more.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Playstation ttthhhhhhhhhhrrrrrreeeeeeee!.....ftw
i got my ps3 on my latest birthday wich was in february 2008
and it rocks!
[ORMO][T]
my xbox is as reliable as any other console, but only after i had it repaired once, now its never gonna break unless id smash it intentionally, the 360is really just as reliable as the ps3.
though id like a ps3 too because of littlebigplanet, but i read some stuff about a game for the 360 thats gonna be a little like lbp and is coming out start 2009, its called boku, google it :D.
I would have to go with the xbox 360. I own a 360 because i have little money. Me and my brother paid halves. Imo, paying an extra $250 for blue-ray, free online(online isn't the focus of ps3) and slightly better graphics just isn't worth it.

I think the xbox is better for people who have siblings that like to play games with them. PS3 hardly focuses on split screen play at all. Whereas games like UT3 have been brought from pc/ps3 and have introoduced split screen.
ps3 is better cuz it has blu ray disc, and internet is free and graphic is awesome
i personal steal love my X-box.I had a plastation 3 ,but traded to because the online was't good at all and the blue ray failed when i looked at it.But the xbox breaks down once every few years.BUT every time they send a new one woith 3 free months of online play and a new game...
i always thought playstation was for fat over weighted constipated kids...its funny ..you should watch vids on YouTube. LOL
I fu**** a murmade
Originally Posted by IceFireGod View Post
i personal steal love my X-box.I had a plastation 3 ,but traded to because the online was't good at all and the blue ray failed when i looked at it.But the xbox breaks down once every few years.BUT every time they send a new one woith 3 free months of online play and a new game...
i always thought playstation was for fat over weighted constipated kids...its funny ..you should watch vids on YouTube. LOL

the XBOX warranty only lasts 1 year. you can buy one from stores but they are very expensive. I wish i had bought one, but at least mine hasn't broken yet.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I once was in the same situation and bought 360, you should too, you wont regret it. And rod is kinda fixed on the new 360s
Last edited by 4ndie; Dec 28, 2008 at 01:26 AM.