Toribash
Original Post
Best console games...
Post what you think are some of the must buy games for whatever console you can think of, and some sentences explaining your thoughts.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Have a PS3, get Little Big Planet. The game is way, way better then I thought it would be. Occasionally on multiplayer I have to put the controller down in mid-game to lol. It's insanely customizable, and real kickass when playing with online or offline people.

The game is so damn good, it's drastically changed my roommate's perspective on console gaming in general.
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Because I said so.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Hm... let's see.

Little Big Planet, as aforementioned.

Resistance 2. Resistance 2 is one of the redefinitions of online multiplayer. It has 60 player competitive matches with NO LAG whatsoever.

It also has 8 player online co op, where you and 7 others complete objectives to fulfill mini missions that are on a parallel story line to the single player story.

Battlefield Bad Company. Battlefield is amazing, considering it's environmental destruction. If there's no door, blow a hole in the wall, if the bridge is letting the enemy tank cross, plant some c4 and cave it in. It integrates this destructible environment into the multiplayer as well.

Left 4 Dead. Just all around fun, both casual and hardcore gamers can like. You can either have fun with your friends laughing, or you can be really into it and speed run on expert.

Gears 2. Probably the best 3rd person shooter available. It's creative and genre-defining, with an intelligent and effective cover system and great graphics.

Call of Duty 4. Just fun to play, lots of cool features and weapons, and a nice realistic feel, besides the fact that every time you die it looks like you slipped on a goddamn banana peel.
Since when did I become Asian?
Eh, wii needs one.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: what can be better than having all of the cute nintendo characters killing eachother? Wi-fi is very fun.

Super Mario Galaxy: Very fun spin on the mario games, jmore fun I would have to say.

Mario Kart Wii: Mainly because of playing online, that's what makes this good.

yeah, very typical, but they're all good.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
For Xbox 360 gamez:
Fallout 3: Great game, roleplaying game, guns, more guns, even more kewl uber laser guns. GUNS!

Call of Duty:World at War: Nice game also, cool effects, storyline about WWII as JDawg said, you slip on a goddamn banana peel in here also XD

GTA IV: Nice graphics, Spanishy accent lol, guns guns guns, yea u get the point.

Saints Row 2: Similar to GTA IV, just with more insane car crashing, and punching people so hard they fly in the air.

Gundam Musou: Japanese game, I'm sure u wouldn't understand the conversations (neither do i XD) Sorta like Dynasty Warriors Gundam style
Pew pew goes the lasers
Boom Ka-boom goes the rockets
Ra-tatatatatatatatata~ goes the machineguns
Cling clang swoosh swish goes the super laser swords
*Intermission*
Nyhahahaa thats it. =P Good luck finding awesome games, for better games go on thiswebsite.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
From all PS3 games that I've got Skate is the best. I have been playing it lots of time even after I completed it (there are few things that I haven't done >_<.)[I've been playin' it for over 40 hours O_O]. There are sweet ragdoll physics also, and it's much more realistic than Tony Hawk's series. Oh, and the city that you can skate in is REALLY big.