line rider/qqmanto
Counter strike/cspsp
My umd:Naruto ultimate ninja
Geometry wars
box head
And last N+
Whats yours? What do you want to have ?
Box For TA ! awo awo :D
Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 2, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7, and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I have:
Lumines, Loco Roco, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Super Stardust HD, Monster Jam: Urban Assault, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Lemmings, Daxter, Jeanne D'Arc, and Grip Shift.
:v
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
eleeth A ff geek :o D: i want dissidia my internet is fucking slow >.> any ways im downloading dj portable black square korean ver dam i want dissidia
Forgot about these.
God of War: Chains of Olympus, Grand Theft Auto Stories: Liberty City, Manhunt 2, and Burnout Dominator.
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by archarrow View Post
eleeth A ff geek :o D: i want dissidia my internet is (bleep)ing slow >.> any ways im downloading dj portable black square korean ver dam i want dissidia

over 200 hours of playtime over all those >.>.

23 of those on dissidia.

<.<
:o i got dissidia yay me and i got this cat cannon thing :P yay me
PSPR. That's it. Goddamn analog broke so it's the only playable game (that I enjoy).
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
final fantasy dissidia! thats right bitchis! I downloaded that shnap and im playing it right now, why wait when you can steal!

I trust your copy is in the mail?

Don't download the games illegally. This is why the homebrew community gets a bad reputation, because of assholes like you who steal the games and dont even bother to buy them.
Next person that brings up the illegal downloading of games WILL receive an infraction.

You're not a badass, stop acting like it. Whether you pay for your games or not we do not care.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jan 11, 2009 at 05:54 AM.