Toribash
Original Post
Fable 2
This game is so awesome, shorter then the first but better imo, here are some ingame screens.

Story is well thought out, gameplay is great and the controls are easy. Co op has some lag though ;.;
So yeah, my dude is a good,pure,will line covered will user. He kicks ass, most spells are on to level 5 and I kill most stuff 1 hit >:V

Post here with comments and your favourite activities on it.
Also, once i get xbl come play with me >:|
:3
I am.. hackz..
and my xbl is DALGOAL30
cause.. thats the way i roll
... and I almost beat FABLE 2 i got like 12 achievements on it..
I dont remember how far i am cause I haven't played it for a-while
so ya
Bah, Ive only beaten the arena three times. I've had like 3 wives, (domestic violence ftw) I use the steel longsword still and the rusty flintcock because due to will weapons are redundant :V
The thing I didn't like was that they left out Armour. But IMO Fable 1 was better. Fable 2 still has better graphics and battle system though.

Still a great game anyway.
It makes me wonder..
i think fable 1 was better because of armor and weapons i mean honestly the weapons in fable II do so much less damage then the ones in Fable 1. also why did they take away Berserk that was my favorite spell lol.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Just played Fable 2 again. I think I may have missed some things in it. I guess Fable 2 might be better after all. But I still don't like how they took out the armour and the better weapons.
It makes me wonder..