Ranking
Original Post
SpinnyMod + ThrownMod
OK. I made 2 mods based off of Mr Poptart's fooling around with ranges mod. The first one is called spinnymod. This one, only your chest, pecs, and neck have unlimitited range. The hands are swords. I increased Gravity and friction, to keep him in one spot. Here is pic.

The next mod is Thrown mod, which I made by mistake, but I still think is cool. The gravity is pulling slightly down, and strongly to the side. It makes the 2 tumble and roll, and get dismembered.

Please rate!
Attached Files
SpinnyMod.tbm (2.2 KB, 74 views)
ThrownMod.tbm (2.1 KB, 56 views)
Last edited by Groad; Jun 27, 2007 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Grammer+Spelling
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
lol, on thrown mod, do sticky hands, contract left pecs, extend right pecs, rotate chest right, press p.

also, the spinny mod still has some things from the messing about with range mod, eg the left leg still has infinite range, and the right wrist still tries to spin rather than bend when you contract/extend it, causing the right wrist to come off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's fun, but is there a way to have the force like jousting, so they only have a quick burst of speed instead of constant acceleration?
If so, that'd be cool...
I love the way they tumble with fracture-50 and dm-100, because they'll tumble, fracture, leap into the air, then land, smashing themselves to bits.
The spin mod needs to be fixed, some bits spin that shouldn't.