Ranking
Honest cnc
Alright the opener was nice and the leg dms were really nice , The double pec punch was nice as well. The one dm kick at the end looked like you could get more with it (But I know you couldn't :c). The replay was really constant with the amount of Dms.
Overall It was a great replay considering there was no booms

The replay was nice 8/10
Opener was groovy and fast, Good use of relaxed wrists and abs. The punch in the torso looked good when following the action but if you take your eyes off it and focus on the legs the step there looks like it could be improved. The relaxed neck wasn't very visible here but keep it in your mind when making replays since it could easily make something look weird :P
The kick I think could've been a tiny bit better but it looks good still. The walk after is a really nice finish together with the pose. Gg. ^^
PM me with any and all questions
I like when people make grabs from punches, and the first one was pretty good but then the next one was in a wierd position.
Ass kick was very solid, but why did you keep that grab for so long?
Pecs punch didn't look nearly as solid as the kick. The last kick was more for filling up the replay I guess, I'd rather not have it personally.
oh yeah
I actually thought exactly the same as you pusga, I also think a reason of the punch looking weak is due to the fact that I grab directly after wich is why I made another edit of this.
Here it is.
Attached Files
Z - Returns v2.rpl (186.1 KB, 68 views)
'u'
Much better, in this case it was better to eleminate the bad part because I doubt you could have made anything great with it.
Last edited by pusga; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
oh yeah
Looks good, instead of commenting on a single hit with 3 sentences whatsoever, I want to point out things that should be fixed about your replays generally.

Things I like about your replays;
-Generally nice openers
-Smoothness
-Relaxed style
-The way you use hold

Things I think are the main flaws of your replays;
-Minimum use of lumbar
-Excecution issues
-Bumpy flow

My suggestions would be using the lumbar more, especially while trying to gain momentum and refrain from using movement that slows you down, like that push with the legs to make that punch at the end.
Keep up the amazing work mate!
Nice opener,The first punsch was a Little bit weak but the other one was great.

Your head was a bit floppy in about 902-886.

your kick was really awesome.

i think you could have 1 more dm in the last punch

Great pose.

maybe it was a bit short?

good job overall 8/10
[CT] [Obey] [Oshi]

vid

Thanks for comments. :3
Here's a new replay, I think it's actually one of my best.
Attached Files
Z - Mite v4.rpl (316.5 KB, 54 views)
'u'
That was nice and fun to watch. It was super smooth and had no sudden bumps or movements. 10/10
~Jucke