ES Recruitment Drive
are we allowed to be in the server but not play, or is it like last year
i guarantee i will lose 0% of my matches if you dont add me
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

yessssssss
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I just had about a liter and a half of ginger ale, I might explode (and/or fart fire)
When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
I'd like a moment of silence for it appears USB has died and with him my hampa flame died as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Hello. Sorry if intruders aren't welcome. I just wanted to ask if I could maybe post here to get to know you guys better. I'm really interested in this clan and want to post my app soon. Only if this is okay with everyone here. Wrong timing maybe? With the clan event happening soon.
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
I have had about 3-4 alt accounts. I forgot my mains password about 3 years ago and hardly remember the name since it had some numbers after it .Marvin something. And then the account I used for about a year was ApeX119. I wanted a new name so I made this account. In the process they were about 2 other accounts but I didn't progress them any further I'm sticking with this account for sure though
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun