Ranking
"Shitty" art is explained pretty well in the rules. Low effort in general not accepted. Characters aren't usually claimed to be their own or anything, this isn't an issue.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Can someone explain to me why we get infracted now because we forgot to add a program to our thread?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I already did.
You've been a member for 3 years with 4,400 posts. I think you can handle following the rules.

You get infracted for forgetting methods of payment or resolutions of head textures in the market, this place is no different.

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I already did.
You've been a member for 3 years with 4,400 posts. I think you can handle following the rules.

You get infracted for forgetting methods of payment or resolutions of head textures in the market, this place is no different.

I have forgotten those as well over the years. But I don't believe I've ever been infracted for it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
I already did.

Should be a warning instead of a instant infraction.
Sometimes being nice is a good option instead if instantly resorting to being a grumpy rude person.
Infracting you for breaking the rules isn't rude. You insulting members is rude, hence why you're on another account. If you wanna talk about the rules here, be my guest. What you think we should do to handle it isn't really relevant.

Would a pst about "Colour Theory" go under this art thread? Or would it go somewhere else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Since I've finally gotten some help around this board, we've edited and updated the rules. This is still always open to input.