Toribash
Original Post
Respect above 10th Dan.. "gg"
"gg"... That was hard to write... pfuhh

Hello ;)

I recognized the most players above 10th dan dont write "gg"?

I asked a few and they sayd "Why should I"

I mean, it is a thing of respect... or not?
This is a F2P game and if I had just begun to play this game i would stay away from Toribash because of such players.

I have an own YT channel and told my veiwers:"The people who playing in Toribash are really nice and helpfull"
I dont want to make a the respectles player list because that would ruin my own good imagination of the community.

Now im 5th dan and i realize its getting even worse the higher my level gets.

Now I want to know why is it so hard to write "gg" or to give tips how to make the move better?
Well, sometimes when people lose they get mad. So they choose to not say gg as a sign of anger, but then again there are the people that just don't say "gg" just because they do not want to, as they see no reason behind it.

Usually not centered around higher belts, as there are many people that do it.
8-)
if i enjoyed the game i type gg, otherwise i don't, whats wrong with that?

am i obliged to type gg or what?...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Any game is a "gg"... only if both players played fair

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
gg isnt being nice and helpful, its just acknowledging a good game when a good game happens. i usually say it when i have exceptional fun with the game, which usually only tends to happen with silly mods
oh yeah
Well, some folks (such as myself) have the policy to only say "gg" if they think it was a good game. After 10k games, your perspective on what's a "good game" might be pretty high. Thus leading to the lack of a "gg" response after game. Even if the other player already said "gg."

Personally though, I make an exception for brown belts and lower. Where, if they say "gg" first I'll always respond to them with "gg." Since they're new and whatnot.
(>^_^)>
I love to play against higher belt because i can learn about it... but if the opponent dont respect my efforts with an sipmle "gg" or "nod bad" or anything I learn nothing. I try it 2 times more and then I leave the room...

Some higher belts are really nice and its fun... regardless of whether I win ;)
I normally only see some people say gg when they win, which kinda annoys me.
I don't say gg anyhow unless I'm playing privately with friends and want to show I truely had fun as pusga has put it. In public servers, it just feels like a mindwashing phrase which you have to put so that the other player complains that you didn't think it was a good game.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here