Toribash
Original Post
Please, stop.
I was playing on the aikido semi-pro server just now (Just recently made blue belt) and was having a 7 win streak. So people started accusing me of having 'another account' things like "oh I'm on to you, ur a good plyr with a 2 accounts" "You're a little too good to be blue belt.." "It's ok, I don't mind" "pm me your real nick" "who are you really?" "howd you get all that stuff" etc

At first I took it as a compliment, but then it got really annoying being called a liar. Look, I'm 25 with a credit card, I could afford to buy the textures, items etc from the february promo thing for 25$. And I've still only played since the start of february. Not that it matters that much, I just hate it when people don't believe you.

And another thing, I'm not even that good! So please stop it with the annoying accusations and playing sherlock holmes or whatever...

rant over.
bob i understand, do not let that get to you just keep playing and pwn.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
I loled how your name is flamingbob and your ranting right off the bat.
Also there is a thread in wibbles for rants but oh well.

I somewhat agree with you. However I feel if you keep your mouth shut and don't talk back or say a word to anyone there won't be problems. I do that mostly when I'm playing and it seems to work for me. Now don't get me wrong I do talk lol but only when needed.
[spirit]
Thanks, didn't see wibbles untill now.
It was just annoying to read the comments that kept coming...

"I loles how your name is flamingbob and your ranting right off the bat"

:P

Only talk when needed, see I'm no good at that. I'll just practice my ignoring skills instead.
hey that show that your a good player
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
I know exactly how you feel. people are always telling me im awesome and im just like

*SIGH*..I KNOW
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Don't take shit from them. Just break them in half.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey FlamingBob,

welcome to toribash. :)

There's always whinebags around, don't get upset about it.
♠NO♠
Welcome to Toribash, because we are whinebags :|

lol Galrath just kidding
Last edited by DejaVu; Feb 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM.
Fonzie be with you.