Ranking
Goal indeed - To have the best space ninja dojo in the universe! I can live with that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I would definitely dig having a space ninja lair and something to waste my plentiful credits on.

One of the things I was most exciting about reading was this;
STEALTH SYSTEM!
They had talk about soon making the stealth system much better when many other things are finally done. One such change that we can expect (not with update 8 though) is that one day, we will be able to turn off the alarm system, thus returning all enemies back to a non-alert mode! Much like Metal Gear solid, if you stay hidden long enough and such.

Maybe I will build Ash after all.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Maybe I will build Ash after all.

Wait until after they iron the bugs out Ash's teleport. ATM it's still not great, they're going to make it so it always teleports you behind the enemy rather than putting you infront of them (which it does now)

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I bought a Shade sentinel. Because stealth Rhino.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I've got a shade, it's pretty fun. Guy charges at you then POOF you vanish and he's all derp. It's kinda crap at first, but once you level the ghost precep you can walk through most a map just by following people, occasionally switching to another. Then when you're done following them a quick melee kill & off you go. ^_^

It's also good for charging at people yourself, so long as you're not being staggered from hits or attacking you'll vanish when you get close. Run into a group, vanish, give them a second to move where you want them & slaughter them all.

In other more important news - today's patch fixed those broken waypoints. \o/

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yeah, I saw. Those were really confusing.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I haven't been on in like a week, blah, this semester is utterly draining all my energy. Update notes look pretty neat.
Hoss.
fuck you siku ;_;
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan