ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
eazi

fallu help I miss eazi can you get him to come back
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
yeah we need my mans eazi back

so thanksgiving is coming up and i thought i was gonna have to drive 2 hours to my brother in-law's dad's house where I know absolutely no one, but plans got changed and now we're having a modest little private thanksgiving here at my sister's house :^)

i'm going to eat lots of food. my brother in-law's sister makes some BOMB ass mac and cheese and i'm going to devour it in it's entirety.
Most of my immediate family are going to drive three hours to the desert to have thanksgiving out of their trailers and RVs, and I'm the only one who can't make it because of work. I can probably spend Thanksgiving with my girlfriend, but her family is from the Philippines so they probably won't do anything special for Thanksgiving.

Big saddies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Most of my immediate family are going to drive three hours to the desert to have thanksgiving out of their trailers and RVs, and I'm the only one who can't make it because of work. I can probably spend Thanksgiving with my girlfriend, but her family is from the Philippines so they probably won't do anything special for Thanksgiving.

Big saddies.

Do something special for them :O

I don't really know much about thanksgiving traditions because it's not a thing in the UK but I remember at christmas a couple of years ago I gathered a load of the International students that couldn't go home for christmas and cooked them a roast dinner. Was cool.

Happy thanksgiving to any American Tribers. Finna cash in on that black Friday.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post

Big saddies.

u can come over for thanksgiving

mom says bring the cranberry sauce
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Do something special for them :O

I don't really know much about thanksgiving traditions because it's not a thing in the UK but I remember at christmas a couple of years ago I gathered a load of the International students that couldn't go home for christmas and cooked them a roast dinner. Was cool.

Happy thanksgiving to any American Tribers. Finna cash in on that black Friday.

Yeah that sounds bretty good, I'll at least try to do something with her. It sucks having to work the morning of thanksgiving and the three days following.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
u can come over for thanksgiving

mom says bring the cranberry sauce

Ill let you stuff my turkey ^ //3// ^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that's a brutal work schedule, do you get paid extra for working holidays at least?
She/They

Naw, I've only been working here for a month. You gotta be employed for at least three months to qualify for certain benefits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]