Toribash
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
I like judo more coz it's calm and not as competitive. And the community there is better than abd/aikido players. Plus not need to wait long enough for your turn

Actually, judo is like ,,ok, will he kick, will he punch, i can't blocke, so i'll just pray"
mushu wushu and judo are probably the least competitive mainstream mods. They still are competitive but way less than mods like aikido and lenshu3ng, the most competitive out of the 3 mods above is probably boxshu tho.

I'm about to host a tourney containing my list of "competitive mods" as the mods played, i'm also still looking for sponsors to get a better price pool, rn it's 125k tc and 10Euro, the irl currency is what i'm focusing on rn tho. I wanna make this big ;)
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I'm about to host a tourney containing my list of "competitive mods" as the mods played, i'm also still looking for sponsors to get a better price pool, rn it's 125k tc and 10Euro, the irl currency is what i'm focusing on rn tho. I wanna make this big ;)

Good to hear but hopefully there is more participation on behalf of users otherwise the TCS and money would be a waste :/
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
i think the money will lure players and maybe even some newcomers, that's also the main reason why i want a larger irl money prizepool, it just looks more attractive
Hey guys what's poppin'!
We just made a new discord server for the clan since we lost our old one.
So if any of you members are still active, join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/6wkmzxU

We allow everyone so feel free to join. And if you want to do in-game wars, please ask us in the discord. We are mostly online at 5-10pm (+0 GMT).

News and Updates
So Hi again! We, me and Karhu16, would be making some new changes to our clan thread(s) in the near future.
Here are the current ideas:

• We are currently working on covering up a new art for our clan thread and would put some images in text which would meet our clan criteria.
• We are trying to "revive" the clan but slowly, and looking for some decent (both in behavior and gameplay), and active players.
• The clan's Leaderboard was down for a while since lack of activity in wars and so the prizes were removed. The prizes would be back and we're discussing of the best way to implement the prize system, as if it would be TCs or items.
• Our previous clan recruitment thread would be taken down soon enough and we'll discuss a new pattern which doesn't only require a lot of thinking but also not wastes time of the applicant.

These are the news for now. Some of them would hopefully be implemented by the end of this month. If you're the member of the clan and have any ideas, feel free to post on this thread or discuss with us on Discord.
Last edited by Breay; Dec 18, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
GL! If ya'll need me for anything I am always here.

Thanks man, highly appreciate your support
News!
Hello Everyone! here's a little news update about what's happening in the clan right now.

So first and foremost, we have made a new recruitment thread that would help making applications easier and more simpler!
You can go check out the new thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=606867

We have also covered some new art to our clan thread! if you look at our clan thread you should see a little new update on our leaderboard section.
We are still planing on updating the leaderboard more and we will soon announce how the leaderboard prize system would work.
we have also recruited some new people to the clan!

That's almost everything for this update. Let us know if you have any feedback on Discord chat
Last edited by Ukko; Dec 24, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Yo guys! Just an introduction if you haven't seen me on Discord yet. I'm BtCntry! Pleasure to meet you all!
Originally Posted by BtCntry View Post
Yo guys! Just an introduction if you haven't seen me on Discord yet. I'm BtCntry! Pleasure to meet you all!

Hey mate, Nice to meet you. Howz it going?