Ranking
yall are fucking pathetic.

we vote using yes and no , you can compliment the app and do constructive critisism but dont bash the applicant.

anyways gabe , idk how your reason is any better. you just stated that you have friends here and that we are chill what the fuck are you on about.
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
No one seems to quite understand why I went off on him exactly. Not all is about what is said but how it is said. I thought my reasoning was quite obvious but I suppose not. Either way, explaining my reasoning now would be pointless if you do not already understand.

Write another application in a week or two Time, good luck.

Edit: As I said before I had no problem with his application at all, if I felt like voting he would have gotten a yes from me if I were to base it solely on his application.
There is no "beef". But it does amaze me how some thing so simple to notice can so easily pass a blind eye.

Right and that's why you called the guy a child and tried to lecture him, makes sense.
-----
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
have friends here and that we are chill what the fuck are you on about.

Exactly.
(T'is Doom btw forgot to change acc lol)
Last edited by Trial; Sep 7, 2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I would like to direct this message specifically to Timeworker,
I apologize, sincerely, for the way that I acted. I was informed just now that I possibly did not read the entire conversation and I indeed had not. You had every right to act as you did.

I would like to propose that we take you in as a trial member if it is okay with Hope and r0i.

I can not take back what I said, but I do hope you can forgive me for jumping too quickly to a conclusion.
I apologize, sincerely, for the way that I acted. I was informed just now that I possibly did not read the entire conversation and I indeed had not. You had every right to act as you did.

I would like to propose that we take you in as a trial member if it is okay with Hope and r0i.

I can not take back what I said, but I do hope you can forgive me for jumping too quickly to a conclusion.

At least you had the decency to apologize.
I also propose Time as trial, as it's only fair.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well, I don't have much to say but, Its okay no problem
This is a shit storm guys I say we deal/get rid of the problem Gabe himself
or give gabe a chance to appologize. We cant have this shit show on our threads anymore
it looks really shitty guys. We just need to get people to apologize and move on we can't
argue about this 24/7. So i say Micah and gabe apologize and let this be over with.

Micah has.
I know I'm in the wrong as well my fault for going off on ya time I was in the moment,I have no reason but to fell ashamed rn it was uncalled for for me to do that sorry for any inconveniences
fuck 12, free all my shootaz