Ranking
Application [fl0w]
Hello, fl0w.

Name: My name is Brodie, but I go by BROBRO from my in-game name.
Belt: I am currently Orange Belt but I have alot of skill in Aikido.
Clans: I don't have any other past clans. :P
Why I want to join: I wan't to join because I want to be apart of a big clan that looks like it has everything together and is a strong clan .
Replays: I do have replays. (Sorry there is only 3.)

Nothing else to say apart from, I really hope I get into [fl0w].

Kind Regards,
BROBRO221
Attached Files
suplex.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
counter got countered.rpl (65.4 KB, 3 views)
lol cya.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
my 0 key fell off....
rip
Hey,

Can you put up some wushu replays or at least one replay in a no grab mode?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hey,

Can you put up some wushu replays or at least one replay in a no grab mode?

OK.
Attached Files
head kick :D.rpl (19.6 KB, 3 views)
head kick again.rpl (22.1 KB, 4 views)
my 0 key fell off....
rip
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hello,

My name is Brodie, and my in-game name is BROBRO221. I've seen Prime in-game and he made me want to join this clan. I am currently in [im] but I think this clan would MAYBE be better, because I have seen more of your members. I live in Australia (GMT+10). The timezone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

I am really good at Aikido, and I will include replays down below. (Some include Fishloop which is my alt, that I sometimes play on and if you want I can join on that account if I get accepted). Other mods are like all the mushu/boxshu mods and ABD. If you want to test me then you can contact me on discord (BROBRO221#1177)

I am extremely active, in my opinion. I am on nearly EVERY day and the holidays, unless I am doing something important. Basically I am on Toribash ALOOTTT. There is not much else interesting I should say, and if you have questions, please tell me on discord.

Hope I get accepted,
Kind Regards,
BROBRO221.

You guys may not care but he applied to AS too, My bad for invade but just letting you guys know so you don't get memed on.