ES Recruitment Drive
I doesn't even fucking matter how old you are. If a kid hears a song by led zeppelin and he likes it, then gg to that kid.

@pulse: Let's not be an opinionated prick. They're (in my opinion) one of the best bands for that genre but not one band can be the best band around. You can only think that a band is the best.

However, Led Zeppelin are fucking sick, I must say.
lol
im into rap, hiphop, punk, and metal but i can always respect stairway to heaven
Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd got me listening to music. From Rock to Metal to Classical and Baroque.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
From Rock to Metal to Classical and Baroque.

implying baroque isn't classical.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
No, I'm implying that they are two different styles. Like Baroque, Classical, and Romantic, the different periods of classical music. Also I further said Baroque as that's my favorite style of classical.

Classical music is a lot less complex and slower than baroque.

Baroque has JS Bach, Vivaldi, and Handel
Classical consists of Mozart, Beethoven, and Stamitz
Romantic Paganini, Schubert, and Pinto
Last edited by T0ribush; Dec 13, 2010 at 05:10 PM.
I have to say, in my opinion that Led Zeppelin IS the greatest band in the world, not only because of their impeccable talent, but because they were an underground band. They were in it for the fans, not the money. Money was just a bonus to them, for doing what they loved, that to me makes a great band, to be even greater.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I'm going to shove something down your throat jonggi.

However, that's your opinion and everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Led Zeppelin are great. Actually, just the other day, I was perusing the almighty youtube and I happened to come across this.

^that better have worked, I can't be fucked fixing it.
fuck it, here's the god damn link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLtUuD_xrAM

Well, what I am trying to say was, their music may not appeal for some people. They're great, I know.
Im not really given into Led Zeppelin , but its fucking awesome to listen to him once ina while
When it rains why do we raise our shoulders ? Do avoid the rain like that? o.o