Ranking
Original Post
Duelyst

DUELYST is a competitive strategy game focused on tactical combat, squad building, and ranked ladder play. Each battle is a 1v1 match between two online opponents. Gameplay in DUELYST is turn-based, with players taking turns to play cards from their hand to cast powerful spells, equip mighty artifacts, or summon deadly minions to move and attack on the battlefield on their behalf. Each match is fast-paced (less than 10 minutes) with a simple winning objective: reduce the enemy General's health to zero before they can do so to you.

It's currently in beta. It's a LOT like Hearthstone. If you play Hearthstone, it should be a fairly easy transition. The main difference is that the combat is on a 2 dimensional grid rather than the 1 dimensional line vs line in hearthstone.

If you want to add me, download the client and in the top right corner click "Friends" and then "Add Buddy" and my name is "See".

I will include a userlist from all the toribashers if this game gets popular over here.

My youtube video roughly explaining the basics of the game:

And here are videos of basic decks for each of the classes (WIP):

Lyonar

https://duelyst.com/
Last edited by Clay; Feb 1, 2016 at 09:47 PM.
I've only seen the background artwork produced by the concept artist and I was pretty enticed by it but now that I know it's a turn-based game..
Is it like chess?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
Is it like chess?

I haven't played but it sounds like a tcg ie. Yu Gi Oh, Hearthstone
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Collecting card game, no trading. Like Hearthstone.

It's not much like chess, other than the grid combat field.

Even if you're not into "card games", I would suggest this game. It's more of a strategy game than a card game. Like a puzzle. It's really fun.
You got me "similar to Hearthstone".

Will download and play. Posting thoughts after a solid playthrough.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
pretty good but didn't really enjoy the 24bit characters thing
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
so is it like hearthstone or were you just using that as an example to reference a card game

because i fucking suck at hearthstone so i don't like that
pacquiao