Ranking
i just went throw all the pictures you have on here i like most of them there really good as a manga artist myself im pretty impressed with your work how often or at all do you use references? i usually never use a reference unless im making a fan art so i get it accurate
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Eboy50 View Post
Looks really nice and all but where is the shading?

Please learn to read.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Here we go, this is the first ever time I'm going to ask too see what people think I should fix BEFORE I finalize the actual picture.

-------------------------

Originally Posted by killppl View Post
i just went throw all the pictures you have on here i like most of them there really good as a manga artist myself im pretty impressed with your work how often or at all do you use references? i usually never use a reference unless im making a fan art so i get it accurate

I generally never use references. Most of my drawings are from the stories I'm writing, or real life events that have happened.

I don't like doing fan art, but I will admit I do it make some :u
Just an observation
First, the ears are supposed to be somewhere at the level of the eyes/nose, you drew them way to low. :o
The way you draw lines seems like you only use the wrist to sketch, not the whole arm. You should try to make more consistent lines when you draw, please practice more your line quality.
(Have more confidence with your lines) You can improve the rest with practice, nothing than you can do by yourself.

Keep drawing ;b

⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Neru View Post
First, the ears are supposed to be somewhere at the level of the eyes/nose, you drew them way to low. :o
The way you draw lines seems like you only use the wrist to sketch, not the whole arm. You should try to make more consistent lines when you draw, please practice more your line quality.
(Have more confidence with your lines) You can improve the rest with practice, nothing than you can do by yourself.

PLEASE REALIZE THAT I'M HAVENT HARDENED THE LINES YET, I DO THAT BEFORE SHADING

You're right, the lines are just sketches, because I hadn't tried to finishing it.
My Drawing process is extremely complicated.
I start with a circle(Original right?) and I shape it for the angle I'm making the face, draw the hair etc. Because I erase so much, my lines are extremely light, nothing is hardened or shaped until I'm ready to shade the drawing in.

On the ear, you think so? You only see the bottom of the ear, and the bottom of MY ear is lined up with my lips, so that's where I put it :o(And the top of it is above my eyes.)
I plan on working on the ear regardless. But after I shade in my drawing, you won't be able to see the ear that well because it's farther back from her hair, so it will all be shaded in.

But thank you for letting me know <3
You're right, the lines are just sketches, because I hadn't tried to finishing it. (I'll try to explain tomorrow thoroughly what I mean)
My Drawing process is extremely complicated.
I start with a circle(Original right?) and I shape it for the angle I'm making the face, draw the hair etc. Because I erase so much, my lines are extremely light, nothing is hardened or shaped until I'm ready to shade the drawing in.

On the ear, you think so? You only see the bottom of the ear, and the bottom of MY ear is lined up with my lips, so that's where I put it :o(And the top of it is above my eyes.)
I plan on working on the ear regardless. But after I shade in my drawing, you won't be able to see the ear that well because it's farther back from her hair, so it will all be shaded in.

But thank you for letting me know <3

I have no problem at all :3<3

I can't believe I'm still awake when I know I need to wake up early...(the pain of hard work)
Anyways, I did something quick 20 min sketching over your drawing to show you want I meant about the ears, oh, and please to sue me or anything. :D

weeee

⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Neru View Post
oh, and please to sue me or anything. :D

that's it you're sued!

but no in all seriousness, thank you for showing me what you meant, your handwriting was difficult for me, but I got the idea :D

Also, hands aren't my strong point in most of my drawings, I try to leave them out if I can, but I end up drawing them anyways. I'll make sure the hand gets fixed

thanks again <3
The drawing is good, I like it.
I feel like the thumb is too small though, looks weird.
Also the hair band, I don't like it, it looks like those things they have in Naruto and whatnot.
SOOOOOooooOOO

I have done my fair share of hand drawing, but computer drawings?!

Lets recap how shitty I am at this

My most famous drawing I've here done:

yes bask your eyes on my glory

Now it's computer version revamped and requalitied

Don't look pls

Now in 150x200 avvy sized because I'm getting a large avvy :o

this ones actually pretty shitty

The only reason this picture above is different, is because I darkened her up due to the fact she was too light/bight and didn't look too appealing.

and please, remember to follow me on deviant art for more sexy things ;o
I died.
That's better than what I could ever do. I can only draw a decent stickman.
Keep it up
Yey

I would like to share my observation of some stuff from my point of view and nothing more than my personal opinion.
The values are very important whenever you want to make your drawing look good. To avoid something smooth, you must make sure the values are there and that you have a main light source set. In your case, your shadows are too light, you should set the light source first before starting to add the values. Shadows are shadows and lights are light, choose the shadows, light source, and cast shadows of your drawing very well, it will give more depth to the piece. I don't know how much you know about anatomy, but I added the belly for you because I was bored and I felt sad for the girl that chest looks like a chopping board . (Unless you like them like that, oh well, lol)

With values

Last edited by Neru; Mar 28, 2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Link fix
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME