Ranking
Original Post
-Nabi- BlakNWyte's Speed Task Comp
Overseen by JDawg

Objective
I am setting out a list of MP/SP tasks for the competitors to fulfill. The first one to complete all the objectives first gets the prize. There will also be subsequent prizes for second, and third.

Rules
-All SP tasks must be done under classic.tbm and 100dt ONLY.
-You may adjust any other rules for singleplayer, unless there are specific rules that I've stated in the task description below.
-Post the replay of the completed objective when you finish, and I will record that you have done it.
-You do not have to go in order.

Prizes
Pending. (I assure you it will be worth it)

[MP]Get a DM in aikido.
[SP]Create a clean decap.
[SP]Punch Uke's head for at least 20k points. No DM allowed.
[MP]Dismember your opponent at least two times in Judo. (Three body parts at end of match)
[SP]Create a ToriHug.
[MP]Dismember any part of your arm in a Wushu match by any means, whether it be self-DM or DM during battle.
[MP]Outscore your opponent by at least 200k in any mod.
[MP]Split your opponent in Betabox.
[MP]Win against your opponent whilst attaining no damage in any mod. This includes DQ wins.
[SP]Fall from a height of 1000 and sustain no damage. 100 DT! Regular Gravity!
[MP]Play a wormjoust match.
[SP]Create a replay where you are balancing using only your hands for at least 500 frames.
[MP]Get a draw via DQ in aikido.
[SP]Create a replay where you only dismember both of Uke's hands.
[MP]And finally, beat me in a match of Aikido ;)

In your post, please correspond your replays to the accomplished objective, or at least tell me which is which.

~BnW
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Dec 24, 2008 at 10:44 PM.
yup..... sorry

*wah*
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies