Toribash
Original Post
Highest threshold decap.
Who can do the highest threshold decap? Here is one of my highest which is a 1000 threshold decap.
Attached Files
z1000thresholddecap.rpl (49.1 KB, 31 views)
Re: Highest threshold decap.
I wouldn't believe that is on 1000 threshold for one second. I tried head jousting on 1000 dismemberment and slammed tori and uke's heads directly into eachother and did not decapitate.
All knowing
Try it. Use enikisha or whatever and set a new game to 1000 threshold at 100 distance. It works.
nope just did it with 1000 threshold , when was the decap supposed to happen ? first hit or the very end ?
Originally Posted by Patrick
Try it. Use enikisha or whatever and set a new game to 1000 threshold at 100 distance. It works.

Too bad I can't save it because it's your replay
All knowing
ok i just tried one at 750 , his head came off soo far but no decap , worked at 500 thou
Attached Files
1 500 threshold decap [cj].rpl (39.2 KB, 17 views)
hmmmm. I cant figure out why the 1000 threshold replay wont work. I checked the replay and it doesnt look like it was glitched and it also looks like it was set on 1000 threshold. The only thing i can think of is that since it was made in a much older version it wont work in this version. Here is a 700 threshold replay untill i can figure out why it wont work.
Attached Files
z700thresholddecap.rpl (31.1 KB, 16 views)
I think i finally got a legit 1000 threshold decap. Ill post 2 versions of it. Number 5 works on the reverse editor if when it says "grip right hand, grip left hand" you also contract both wrists. Number 6 should work because i did not edit it at all.
Originally Posted by B-rad
I wouldn't believe that is on 1000 threshold for one second. I tried head jousting on 1000 dismemberment and slammed tori and uke's heads directly into eachother and did not decapitate.

Now you know how insanely powerful this blow is. ;)

[edit] Here is a 1400 threshold decap i just pulled off. :o
Attached Files
z1000thresholddecap5.rpl (36.3 KB, 13 views)
z1000thresholddecap6.rpl (62.3 KB, 13 views)
z1400thresholddecap.rpl (57.2 KB, 21 views)
B-rad, if you want to run his replay through enikesha or whatever program, all you need to do is when you click the replay, instead of opening it with toribash, click save to disk. It should save to your desktop. Then all you need to do is slap that into enikesha and it should give instructions.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness