ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Take a risk
Hello and welcome to an event filled with risks. Don't worry, you won't risk losing any TC nor qi, only your life.

Basics
There are 50 steps for you to take, do so successfully and you win, if not, you will either be pushed back a few steps, or killed.
Here are the steps.

How to play :
Extremely easy actually; some GMs will be on IRC in #support with the word "ready" in their nickname (e.g. : EJM|ready). That means you can challenge this GM in one of 5 ways.

DO NOT say ANYTHING in support about this event. All communications about this event should be by query to any GM listed below.

And remember to ONLY challenge GMs who have the ready tags on.

GMs who you can challenge :
EJM
Flosax
Powas
Uric
Firebolty
Thrandir
PredatorC
ClockWorkMonkey
Snake
Floop78
Stellar
Liquidoom

5 ways

Mods

Matches logs

If you get 5 strikes, you'll die on the step you were on, and you won't be able to proceed forward, but keep reading, because even if you die, you still have a chance to win.

Mines
Guess what? You get to place mines. When you sign up, you will tell us what step you want to place your mine on. If someone steps on the mine, BOOM! They will have to go back 2 steps. If you get blasted by 5 mines, you will die and go back 2 steps.
You can only place your mine anywhere in the 5 steps in front of you, and anywhere behind you.
(NOTES : - If more than one mine is placed on the same step and someone steps on it, it will only count as 1 mine
- If you get blasted and return 2 steps back, but you still are standing on a mine on this new step, the mine will not explode
- If you place a mine on a step that already has a player on it, it won't explode, however, if someone else steps on that mine, both players who are on this step will explode).

GMs have placed 5 bombs, bombs throw you back 4 steps.

How to win?
Get to the 50th step first. When you do so, we will stop and see who is right behind you (1st and 2nd places) :
1st prize : + 15k TC
2nd prize : + 10k TC

If everyone dies, we'll see who is closest to the 50th step, and the second closest :
Alternative 1st prize :
Alternative 2nd prize :

Signing up :
Only sign up by going on IRC #Support and querying me or any GM listed saying you wish to be on the list
Username (I want to know your username and not IRC name) :

There are 3 empty spots for participants
Last edited by EJM; May 19, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Then you'll use it :P

All you need to do is click that "help" link above.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm late but can I still join at the event?
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
hey
i want to join this event i asked box to write my name at the list about 1 hour ago and untill now i am not in the list
and i beat floop78 4-1
Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
I'm late but can I still join at the event?

Hit up any GM on IRC

Originally Posted by wutsmyname View Post
hey
i want to join this event i asked box to write my name at the list about 1 hour ago and untill now i am not in the list
and i beat floop78 4-1

I'm the one updating the list, so you have to wait for me to get online and check what box said.
And every GM will say what happens so no need to tell me scores.

EDIT : well you're perma-banned, removed from the list.
-----
Congrats to kristis133 for 1st place and aero121 for 2nd place.

Prizes sent

To everyone who has any complaint or suggestion that they would've liked to be added in this event, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by EJM; May 19, 2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fagm duck fuck everyone.