ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan League 2011 (over)

Clans have fought long and hard this year to label themselves the best clan in toribash. Every year clans rise and fall trying to become the best and most well known clan. Here's your chance for your clan to put the label of the best on you! With great prizes and fame. The Clan Event Team present to you the Clan league!
Apps have already been received and sorted and no more will be accepted.

Rules
To set up a match, your clan leader or representative must pm the opposing clan leader and come up with a time for a fight that works best for both clans.
After this, you will send a pm to me(Gum) and I will arrange for a CET member to be there to host the match.
You must give the clan a 2 day notice after challenging. And give the time you wish to fight. (With gmt)
You must have 5 members of your team at each battle. All 5 will play at least one match.
The battles will be first to 5 wins.

Battles
All battles must have a CET hoster watching.
All battles may only begin when all players are present along with the host.
Each round will have an assigned mod. This mod will be announced to the clans when they are notified of their opponent for that round.

Hosters
Fish
Uric
Solax
Gum
Master5000
Tarlan
Wildslash
Chuckninja
Smogard49
Toast
shamshank
Milk
Stellargod
Boonana
DropKick
Notnoob

Bracket

Bracket

After making the room

If the opposing clan does not show in 30 minutes, they are disqualified from that round.
Find the Hoster to help you setup the battles.
Last edited by Uric; Oct 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: over
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CW Vs Impro; Impro did NOT show up during the 1700 - 1730 gap, Ruled a Forfeit on their behalf; CW won.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
WTF?
Solax Moderated Message:
Useless post. User warned.

-----
Organisation of this event is inadequate. People in charge of the League must appoint hoster and time of clan war themselves, not to make others to do this for them. You should've seen that everything is done at the last moment.
Last edited by NorF; Oct 24, 2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Fair enough, I guess :C
Anyway, server was up for more than hour, noone from Impro showed up nor was in-game, I did check bigbro several times.
retired
Smogard49 was the appointed host for this match as I couldn't be there myself. I have the clans agree on a time because if I pick times that are good for me, I guarantee they wont be good for anyone else.

As it stands, Impro did not show up to their match and as such have been moved to the lower brackets. You still have a chance to win the league from there, you just have to fight a few more matches.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'm sorry for your auto-lose norf,but this is the only way for organize an event that include people from every part of the world(so of every GMT).
In this way clans have the opportunity to choose a good time,and i think it would fail if organized in any other way.
But impro is one of the best clan,so i don't have much doubt that you will continue to go on in the second bracket
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Just Ofillusion, Ishi and other PT members all know about CL. Why you not spoken with him? They created Lenshu3 leguage - perfect organization, i think so.
Last edited by NorF; Oct 24, 2011 at 03:30 PM.
Originally Posted by NorF
Organisation of this event is inadequate. People in charge of the League must appoint hoster and time of clan war themselves, not to make others to do this for them. You should've seen that everything is done at the last moment.

First, clans must find a suitable time to make their war, battle, or whatever you call it.
The organization is the 90% of their problems. If they do not use the time for organizing they will be disqualified (if they pass the deadline of course).
Second, We do not know about the activity times of all members for all the clans, It would be a huge job for us to set all the dates for all the clans.
our organization for the event is perfect at the moment, the problem is with the participants, they do not know how organize themselves.

Just Ofillusion, Ishi and other PT members all know about CL. Why you not spoken with him? They created Lenshu3 leguage - perfect organization, i think so.

The event would go fine if there was a better organization from participants.
We let them choose which times you want to fight to make it more comfortable. we would have the same complaint if we did that way

Originally Posted by Brucia
i'm sorry for your auto-lose norf,but this is the only way for organize an event that include people from every part of the world(so of every GMT).
In this way clans have the opportunity to choose a good time,and i think it would fail if organized in any other way.

Last edited by Master5000; Oct 24, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Part of what was wrong about the previous leagues was the fact that the times weren't flexible, one or both of the teams will invariably get screwed (One of our matches in a previous league was arranged for 02:00GMT back when we were pretty much entirely European, for example). This is much better, you can play whenever you're both free, all it takes is a quick chat with the other team's representative and a tiny bit of organisation.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Part of what was wrong about the previous leagues was the fact that the times weren't flexible, one or both of the teams will invariably get screwed (One of our matches in a previous league was arranged for 02:00GMT back when we were pretty much entirely European, for example). This is much better, you can play whenever you're both free, all it takes is a quick chat with the other team's representative and a tiny bit of organisation.

On the other hand. Playing drunk at 5 am was quite fun.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
When will round 3 mod be announced? also when will round 3 start
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]