Toribash
Original Post
[Event] Elite Video Competition: FNugget's Final Video Scripts
I'm not making any more videos, but I still have never before released scripts for video making which haven't been used to make any complete videos yet. Here's a chance for some of you all to get a hand on one of them and one winner to get both.

Round 1 - Submit samples, 2 weeks: 22 April - 6 May
Submit one of your previous works that you think best represent your video editing skills, especially camera work and integrating various aspects together. Excessive filter/effect spam is advised against. Anyone that would get at least 7/10 rating by me will be accepted to Round 2.

Since Round 2 is rather short, some time during Round 1 might be well spent in gathering replays.

Round 2 - New video, 1 month: TBA
Accepted video makers will receive my camera script to use in making a new video for Round 2. I should have a full tutorial and description written by then and will also be available to debug any bugs that I never encountered. The script MUST be used, and specifically, the save path feature. That means layering replays using 1 same path. At least 45 seconds of captured Toribash footage. No other rules, but a recommended list of music will provided.

Winner gets my second script, an environment object scripting script for editing all aspects of virtual objects including movement paths.
This is a simple demonstration of just a bit of what you can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RA4NkuUCY8

Winner may choose to keep script to themselves or distribute it at any point in time.
Last edited by FNugget; Apr 30, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
That second script that you linked on a video, is to make the freecam? or to develop mods?
Also I'm Interested, but I just started in, and I can't record replays by myself so I might have some problems to start making the video(2round) for this competition, if I get the sufficent work to upload videos with replays recorded not by me and pass the first round.
"virtual objects"
The objects aren't interactable, so it is not a mod maker. It's more like atmosphere.

The first script is a freecam.
Whats the example limit to give from the videos?
For example can I put 2 or 3 videos?
Or I can put until 20 videos?
ExpertCam demonstration. You get this script just for getting through round 1.

Any questions?
Last edited by FNugget; May 1, 2012 at 08:04 AM.
Its too hard to understand, can you sell a script like this if you give up trying to use it?
Not really. But if you're a good video maker, you can sell videos by using the script and doing things no one else can.
I guess no one wants it, even though round 1 is as easy as posting an already made youtube video. Shrug.