Ranking
Original Post
[rb] Opener challenge #2
Anything that is not forbidden is allowed
Welcome to rubash's Opener challenge #2!

Objective and rules:
You must use the attached opener.
You can edit it from no earlier than 140th frame (860 will be remaining).
You must have at least one dismembered bodypart by the end of replay.

Criteria:
Creativity
Realism
General look

A bit more information:
You can post only one replay.
The replays will be judged by rubash members.

Prizes:
1st - 20k
2nd - 10k
3rd - 5k

The deadline:
Wednesday, May 2
Minute to midnight (GMT +4)

Attached Files
OpenerEvent2.rpl (41.2 KB, 168 views)
Last edited by sir; May 1, 2012 at 10:39 PM.
Uh, believe me or not, I did what you guys said and it is still glitched, same for the replays everyone posted.
oh yeah
The opener wasn't glitched for me, but after I saved and viewed my replay, it started to glitch. :v
yeah ok
Try changing your gamerules to -30 gravity and 1000 match frames, and then hit "save gamerules" in the settings. That should help.
meow
You can't do that ingame, you have to edit it in notepad when it is an existent replay, but even that doesn't work.
oh yeah
I got it fixed just now, messed around in notepad and it got fixed, but thanks anyway
oh yeah
if realism is one of the main criterias for this event, then why is the opener so unrealistic?
the opener would be great if it stopped at 940, but that thing with the arms and that strange twirl, just doesin't work in a realistic mannor.

please re-do this opener or atleast have a decent opener for the next challenge.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I'd also like to say that this opener is in -9.82 gravity, horrible for realism, and also it is extremely difficult to continue.
oh yeah
опен снова сосёт D:
-----
Opener is sucks
Last edited by Trays; Apr 27, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah this opener sucks but its part of the challenge, to make a good replay out of a hard opener like this one xD
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud