Toribash
Original Post
Event Ideas? (Invaders Welcome)
I need some event ideas that you guys would like to do.

Since we got over 200k in the bank, I think I will host a clan event for us

So post up them ideas!
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
we should do an ETourney with like 360 gold people.tbm or sum thing
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Guys, us at FC have FCTourney. We and Origin were talking about a "Cross-Clan Tourney" which is basically a tournament where each clan has their own bracket and the winner of each bracket faces off in a grand finals. Now if you guys want to join we could find 1 more clan and turn it into a Quad-Clan Tourney. Thoughts?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Like match mechanics or signups? Well I suppose for signups entry fees would be unnecessary if you guys donated for the price. For matches they are first to 3 ABD.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Maannnnnwe shoulda got into the clan trails posted by con con it's in the events thread
I think it's too late tho
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
What we used to do in [Monk] is have a clan bank then another bank for events, someone would donate to the event bank, then what we would do is have someone (trustworthy Volunteer) login to the bank and create a betting server. 20k TC to use on decap (not all at the same time) and then 5k or 10k for global (depending on if we you have someone with prime.

Every now and then we'd host a Tourney with the TC we'd make from the betting servers. Whatever mod. But we'd have to log it. Like for example

Host: (username)
Time: (date and time you did it, gmt included)
Mod: (the mod you used)
Winners:
First place: (username) = (TC Won) (Usually 10k)
Second place: (Usernane) = (TC Won) ( usually 5k)

And that's basically it!!!!
-----
If you need more in depth detail, my Skype is in my application to this clan. ^.^
Last edited by Rumors; Aug 30, 2016 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump