Ranking
Original Post
(VorteX) Recruitment
VorteX
Recruitment

Post here if you wish to join the great VorteX clan.
We are currently looking for new members, so if you want in, post here!

Requirements:
To be accepted, there are a few requirements you must meet in addition to filling out a short application.

1. Minimum belt is black belt with a few exceptions.
2. You must be active In-game.
3. You must be active on the forum.

Application:

-Current belt (If less than black, provide a good reason for us to reconsider)
-Why you want to join VorteX
-What you will bring to the clan as a member
-How active you are in game, x/10
-How active you are on the forum, x/10
-Favorite mod(s)
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself
-Clan history (if you have any)
-At least one replay showing off your skills

As with any clan, posting here doesn't guarantee entry, but the more effort you put in to the app, the more likely we'll be inclined to welcome you into the clan.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Last edited by DaLanimilbus; Jan 8, 2015 at 11:39 PM.
Proud leader of VorteX

-Why you want to join VorteX- Well i have never had a clan before
-What you will bring to the clan as a member Well i can hel in tips and tricks, im good in photoshop if you want me to make clan textures, if the clan has a bank ill try to donate 10 a day
-How active you are in game, 8
-How active you are on the forum, 7 but i can access it from my phone
-Favorite mod(s) no parkour other than that im cool with almost anything
-Something interesting/cool/weird about yourself i like eminem, im batman (wish i was tho) Montage parodies are fun, i do mma (for fun not competitive(yet)) im in 9th grade
-Clan history (if you have any) i tried joining two clans menace and origns menace said no for unknown reason, and origin no because i didnt have enough in my app
Also i think i got a go from dalani
1. Yellow, but I'm 3rd dan black belt on my main that i lost the pass for.
2. I want to join VorteX because I think I could get better in it, and I can make the clan better too if I tried.
3. I try to bring a good attitude and fair play to the game while using my best ability.
4. I am extremely active 9/10
5 on forum I'm about a 6/10
6. My favorite mod is wushu
7. I play piano
8. Critical Hit, Radioactive, and Aztec
1. Blue, but I lost my pass for a black bet like Flikt.
2. I never joined a clan and I want to see how it feels like to be in one.
3. I could advertise or I can get the clan maybe some more spirit in fighting.
4. 10/10.
5. 5/10
6. Mushu, ErthTKv2, Twinswords, and AikidoBigDojo.
7. I do a lot of tournaments and I mostly win them.
8. I haven't had any Clan History.
Meh repley :P
1.I want to join Vortex because I always wanted a clan and I like the idea of one so I want to see if I could be in one to partcapate.2. I will bring a diffent play style I have multiple diffent openers and I like to endure in matches.It sounds like a ineffective playstyle but im good with it usally so that is what I will bring :P.3. I am very active i get on 1 or 2 times a day and if not i get on 1 time every 2 days rarely.4.Emmm never really have been active but I can adapt to being active definely.5.Oh jeez so many to choose fomr ermm.....Ill give you 3 a basic like aikido judo style and a acual mod with like swordss because i dont know which your asking for erm.My fav general mod is Aikido/Judo I can do others well but those are my fav gerneal ones for a actaual mod I like Ballgore:P.6.Im good at sparring and good at most mods you throw at me I can adapt to situations at times :P.7.Nope I dont have amny history with clans xD thats why im joining :P.
My name in Bartek. Iam 11 years Old. I want join VorteX, but i need new friends and i like Toribash. I bring to clan a Honor. Active 8/10 Forum Active 5.5/10
Favourite Mod: Aikido and Judo
You need way more info in your application you probably spent like 2 mins on it I say NO unless you fix it