ES Recruitment Drive
How to play Garen:

1. Go to brush
2. Wait for enemy check brush
3. Q on enemy and then spin to win
4. DEMACIAN uilt
5. Type all "DEMACIAN!"

It's helpful?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
You forgot the cape of suns. Never enough cape of suns.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
When I build my new PC I'll get that program, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
-----
I have to confess to something..
I've never played.. Garen..

What program? Also, holy shit I don't have to fuck about with Karthus to survive a Riven attack anymore! :O well actually I still do... >.>
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Showdown is actually pretty interesting.
You guys should check it.

Did one match for the lulz with a friend of mine. We went as The Hook Brothers (me being AD Thresh and him being AP Blitz) and with a lot of skill (and hooks) we destroyed a Irelia and Heimerdonger combo.

It was pretty good... Specially that rain of Poros at the end. Probably the best part of the mode.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
so yea.. tried it .. i suck at it
first match was me thresh vs a riven, she stardet redpot me dorans blade, i poked her quite well, she got away with a few hp due her barrier.. i follow her in the bush, boom stun, lagg, redpot, dead.
2nd was a lvl 3 dive as renek with 300hp.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Jesus, it really needs to be a bannable offense to not concede in an unwinnable game.

I hate wasting 25 minutes of time because 2 people have egos for having a positive kdr. It's 55/20 and they 1 shot us all. Can we just concede?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Played a match with Dr.hax and wrecked a 4v5. We had 4 the whole game and won. ;p
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Played a match with Dr.hax and wrecked a 4v5. We had 4 the whole game and won. ;p

I told you the Master of Wushu would be the Master of Wuji.

You got so pissed when I tower dived Dr. Mundo lol

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!