Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
"Classic", not outdated.

Older stuff adds colour to missions that normally have nothing but somas & boltors. -_-

nidus and shotguns*

but hey we can get rid of cysts now
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I haven't came across many other Nidus', a few, but hardly what I'd call a lot.

Excal noobs blade spamming, tentacle spamming Hydroids (the single most annoying thing anyone can do) & lots of mummies - as in every online game at least half the team has been Inaros.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I mean, tentacles are not nice to be spammed, but what about that one slow nova on defense or the rare spammy tornado Zephyr?
Wolololololo
yes i think i change my answer to speed nova

unless im playing akkad and not using nova, then there are none

Not seen many Novas myself, which can only be a good thing. I got sick of all the BS attached to not having a meta speed/slow Nova & the butthurt from everyone because I wasn't "doing Nova right". -_- YAWN! I assume they're all hanging around in boring meta farming groups, probably forcing some poor cunt to play Trinity for EV, and a giant snow globe Frost.

Only Zephyr I've seen was a jetstream Tonkor noob constantly blaming lag for their terrible aim. Not too sure what the lag was, they were the host.

I maintain tentacles are the #1 panic spam, their shield goes down and the moment they hear the sound effect 44444444444444
Oh look, someone who's in a mob of infested and they're only using melee, obviously they're out of ammo and totally not OK so I better save them 444444444444

Fuck people that use that frame :<

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh, well. What about when you're trying to do a defense and they won't come the fuck out of the puddle?
Wolololololo

hnnnng i love the sybaris, FOURTH re-roll i will TAKE that

My friend called me a psychopath when I forma'd the sybaris, but I love it so much .-.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
My friend called me a psychopath when I forma'd the sybaris, but I love it so much .-.

I could state my dislike for burst fire weapons, but since I've been pumping forma on a normal Tetra because best pewpewpew I'll allow it.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you