Ranking
Here are screenshots of the problem, In fullscreen mode, it's just black everywhere with the mouse pointer visible.

I tried the Intel Driver Support thing and it said there were no updates available.
Attached Images

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Alright, let's try to manually update some drivers.
  1. If at all possible, restore the driver files from Recycle Bin.
  2. Press "Win + X" and select "Device Manager".
  3. Find your display device, it should be under "Display adapters" but it may be somewhere else.
  4. Select "Update Driver" under the "Driver" tab.
  5. Select "Search automatically for updated driver software".
  6. If it doesn't find anything, please head back to the properties, and under "Driver" tab, select "Driver Details" and send us a screenshot of this entire window. This can help us to make a judgement as to whether newer drivers are available or not.
If that doesn't help, select "Uninstall Device" from the "Driver" tab and don't tick the checkbox. This will uninstall the driver, then you can restart your PC and it will reinstall it, hopefully solving any issues.

Let us know how it goes.
I tried all of these, I uninstalled the display adapter I have thrice. It created a new one and also reinstalled itself, I've switched back and forth between the two, updated their drivers, rollbacked their drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them both. In one instance Toribash version 4.95 worked OK but once I restarted my computer the problem was back again.
-----
It seems that every time I somehow "Fix" it, my PC reverses it when I restart the system.
-----
Bump, any help will be appreciated
Last edited by Sparturnha; May 21, 2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Seems like your toribash won't work on fullscreen mode
Maybe you should try to windowed it
In windowed mode, it shows a see-through screen where my desktop wallpaper can be seen.
-----
I uninstalled my display adapter once more but this time, ticking the box to uninstall all driver software. I restarted my pc and toribash now starts up properly except i am getting extremwly low framerates of 4 fps, When I used to get 30-50. Any ideas why this happens?
Last edited by Sparturnha; May 24, 2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Hi Sparturnha, you need to make sure Toribash is running at a low resolution and on the lowest settings possible with /opt obj 0 and /opt particles 0 and you don't have any programs running in the background like an internet browser.

Your hardware and system specification are very old and inadequate, especially by todays standards where operating systems require at least 4gb to run even remotely smoothly.

If nothing else works then the best solution is probably for you to upgrade to a newer pc.
Last edited by tertywerty; May 24, 2018 at 07:00 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it