Ranking
Original Post
Ichigo mod!
Well, This is my first mod, It's a product of a bunch of mods combined. I figured that making an Ichigo would be cool.. But this is my first mod so don't rip on me. Thanks Mr. Poptart for the elbows! Post comments here!
Re: Ichigo mod!
Good ,good no Great great!Just the backgrounds too black!i cant see 'em properly (yea i have eye problems)!
Hate anime, hate anime, hate anime.. hate anime...
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
I find it more than slightly odd that you named your mod 'Strawberry'...

Though it does look pretty good.

BTW, you failed in making said 'Ichigo'... Cos, y'know, they're normally pretty small, and red, and have seeds...

Or were you talking about Ichigo?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hmm...

Not quite Qegola...

This Ichigo...

Although I like strawberries myself, kinda a shame that this isn't one.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
XD there are Ichigo's everywhere ^^ Tokyo Mew Mew, Bleach, Rozenmiaden (though, she isn't strictly Ichigo, but she does like the cake... ^^) The thing to note is, that while it might seem like a cool name for a shinigami... Its a girls' name. Seriously.

On another note, this mode looks impressive... I simply find it a little hard to control. But thats me, and I don't often play mods for lack of control.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
You silly silly person. You based it on his crap sword. You should have used his shikai. (Bankai would be too easy to model and really, it would be useless in a game like this)