Ranking
Original Post
Bring Back Mod Ranking
Honestly I think this is one of the reasons toribash died much faster than it should've. A large majority of players played for simply being being #1 or being ranked in a mod, it was an excellent fun factor.

It's also a good opportunity to flash around the newer ranking system while bringing back something that people loved. Perhaps order it like so: Rank Tier #, Mod Rank: ###

Attachment is image if it doesn't load.
Attached Images
Screenshot_7.png (2.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by rjniscool1; Oct 24, 2018 at 06:08 PM.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
In my opinion it is much better this way, I prefer the current ranking structure where we have 2 rooms + matchmaking if you don't want that.
Don't revert.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
I think this is a pretty good Idea !
I used to play a lot in the public boxshu server to hold a high mod rank and it kinda added a competitive fun factor to it

also you guys should make mod ranking only in the official servers so people have it harder farming it and maybe for brown belts and higher (?)

Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
In my opinion it is much better this way, I prefer the current ranking structure where we have 2 rooms + matchmaking if you don't want that.
Don't revert.

Mod ranking and global ranking are two different things
Last edited by Sthip; Oct 27, 2018 at 12:31 AM.
ngl, mod ranking was fun

i really enjoyed it when i was still really heavy into lenshu (and the game) and was probably a bit of the reason i kept playing for so long

if we can find a way to integrate it into the current ranking system, it'd be sick as hell
I don't think it should be integrated into current ranking, in my opinion it would be way more fun if we could simply have non-resetting mod ranks that didn't offer any rewards. It could be available only in public rooms so it would still be competitive to people that care about it.
I'm in support of this, but I want it like the old days where mod rank is always on. So maybe to compromise there could be an option to turn it on or off. I wanna be rank one in random mods.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
Support, it was my main reason for playing back in the day, it made fighting so much fun, and much more interesting. In fact I used to be a high modrank and I'll fully admit I wouldn't have played half as much as I did if I wasn't focused on the grind to become top 10. It was always nice to (while it was flawed) see a visual indicator of your progress in a way.
Im all for this
this way people have a way to se who's better, and if you're high up you're respected
There's no real reason not to have it imo
I'd like it back as well, even if it's just a useless number that doesn't mean much of anything. I miss bragging about my mod ranks to others *Coughs* Rank 1 gthotdog.tbm right here *Coughs*
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I'm for it
counterproductive to remove something fun because of TB ESPORTS XD
PM me with any and all questions