Toribash
Original Post
Clan Story Shop
I have decided to start a clan story shop, for all of the new clans who wont bother making one. For a small fee i can create you a good clan story for your clan. And all of you that hate this idea, it was XennoX who made me do it :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Packages:
Crappy Story: A short rubbish story, 5 mins max. 25 creds

Medium Story: A better quality, longer story, 20 mins max. 50 creds

Good Story: A good quality story, quite long, 30 mins max. 75 creds

Ultimate Story: The best quality I give, as long as you want. No time limit. 100 creds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example:

It was midnight, all the druggies out on the streets smoking weed and such, but,
through all the noise, if you listened carefully, you could here the faint titter of someone
laughing because someone told him a joke, it went like this: "Hey, what do you call an
Uke who wins a fight?" "What?" "A Tori!". This was where [LOL] was born. The joke
teller, Jackibernini, was a cool guy nonetheless, and so was his friend, XennoX, or _X3N
as most people say. They decided to rise above the drugs and alcohol and get the
Toriworld laughing and giggling again, so they set off on world travels telling people all
around the world jokes. The guy with all the power, VEB, let these 2 people become
leaders of LOL, and, Jackibernini, X3N and new arrivals PsYcHZ and ADTerminal set off
to make the world happy again
Happy Buying! !gniyuB yppaH
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Re: Clan Story Shop
read the packages and choose, and dont write backwards
sure, it might take me a bit to write, this is a vampiric story correct?
goyou with it when its readyod, ill pm
XennoX, you phail. :K

This is a stupid shop.

The creator of the clan is supposed to create his own clan story, not buy one made by someone else in the marketplace.