Ranking
Re: Ceviusâ„¢ head textures for sale!
i agree with foxie, you have way too much skillz and we'll see about getting me some credits...
with my post count now i should have in exess of 3000 but it wasnt in effect when i posted alot....
Can i give you an I.O.U but seriously im thinking of buy one of your heads how much would it cost to make one like my avatar
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
extra special bonus discount for [FLUFF]?

if not, can u make me one like this

except cool symbol instead of music note

I'll write out an official IOU and post it on my fridge
Ba
Dun
Tssss!
Ok,

[Currently Working on: (on order of asking)]

[1] : EmpreamKick @ Cost of 500 [Halo Head: Awaiting Texture for disassembly] [ON HOLD]
[2] : Jack @ Cost of 500
[3] : LonelyDucky @ Cost of 500 [Fluffy Duck]
[4] : Gif @ 500 [Awaiting better texture source] [ON HOLD]
[5] : ElSteve @ 250 (fluff Discount)

I will expect the money on completion, but, if you fail to pay, you wont get the texture, and it will be up for the next person who wants it to pay for it. You get to see the texture and a screenshot of it ingame, before you have to pay, and before you get the .TGA file
<( O )>
I, too, want your babies and one of your heads, Cevius.
But I've got domo-kun. :P

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Hey Cevius put mine on the bottom of your to do list cause ive got a while before i can pay for it K
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
Re: Cevius™ head textures for sale!
hey cevius could you please make me a head like my avatar just put mine at the bottum to casue it will be ahile before i have the cash and i just want the face not the rest just the face and hair thank you if you do
*Lurking about*
Buszman: yes, fluff gets a discount

Gif: Will do, its on hold untill i get a better image, and untill you have the cash

Chumpy: Ok, its at the bottom now
<( O )>
Re: Cevius™ head textures for sale!
yay i will have a head (in a long time) im so happy and this a good post you karma goes up wor this umm could you PM me the cos t so i can work up the money and pay for it
*Lurking about*