Toribash
I dont know, i didnt know i was going to lol.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Er.. It's a clan SHOP. So yeah, pick a reasonable price.
My Main is Intelligent and it's banned until Febuary for some bs...
Well i know that, but for all that ive done for your clan, i figured i would get it for free. But i guess not, sooooo, lets say, 1k
-----
nvmd 800 tc, 400 each
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 15, 2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
1k Each, We're trying to make a clan video, and you have to admit those are really good!
They are good, but not 1k worth, sorry intell, but ill do 1.5k for both

Deal
-----
Send the tc to clan bank and we'll take you off the awaiting payment list
Last edited by IncredibleZ; Dec 15, 2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For your records...

You've sent 1500 toricredits to XBankClan

Thanks for contributing to [X]
Taken off list
Where are my pics?
-----
See, this is why youve been banned so many times intell, someone buys something and you dont send it, ive been waiting for you and you havent even responded
-----
Its been almost an hour, dont make me report you
-----
I really dont want to report you intell, but you are leaving me no choice
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 15, 2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump