Ranking
Original Post
NO GM OR MODERATOR CARE FOR SCAMS?
fuk u moderators and gms, now because of u fuckers and cyronex i leave toribash, i lost fucking 32k + the flame and u don't fucking care, fuk u bitches(moderators, gms etc..) Except some super moderators, clan mods and items forgers
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
inb4shamed ^^
These things take time, you know. Patience, young one.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
lazors, its been more than 1 week D: i lost both of 32k and the flame id 3066 by cyronex, i talked to Erth and i pmed him again and he didn't pm me or do anything and no one wanna fucking post on the thread D: fuk that
and if u really want to know what happened, go to my thread in scam report section
The thread was posted 3 days ago.
You have a weird definition of a week.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
nvm, i have been scammed from 4 days and posted from 3 days, its almost week lol, i saw another scams ended in 2 days and harder than that
Sigh, local mods never get any love...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
First: Nobody guarantees your scam will be dealt with in [PERIOD OF TIME]. We're volunteers and we deal with things when we have the time.

Second: We're aware of the flame browser bug and have been for some time. I'm going to poke the devs when I have a chance to see if there's any opportunity to get that fixed at some point.

Third: While I recognize the misunderstanding behind your purchase and your frustration, the way you went about trying to "fix" it was problematic, to say the least. From what I see, you were confrontational and unnecessarily aggressive for Cyronex from the beginning, demanding things that you really had no right to demand (Hint: Maybe come to an agreement before transferring stuff around?).

Given that the flame was purchased in error, I will consider refunding you. PM me and we can discuss that further. But for future reference, take the points I've made above into consideration.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&