Toribash
@ reflexv2, slurrpy & redkiller12: sorry, it's a no for you guys.

@evaq & melodicity: you are still under discussion. Please be patient with us.
-----
Update: Sorry Melodicity, its a no for you too.
Last edited by Oaky; Oct 26, 2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
evil Führer of Evil
Sup guys.. Sorry for any english mistakes. I am not really good with it. eae men.

• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans? This is, in my opinion, a very personal question. In my case, Evil is the best option for me since I've been around your discord and I've seen this is a clan with really nice members, and this is actually what I was looking for. There aren't really any interesting clans that I would fit in, and some of you guys already know me, atleast a bit.

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community? If you want to make me happy, the best way is asking for my help. Obviously I am not able to help with everything, and I haven't the answer for everything that is around, but I try my best.. I just like to be able to give my opinions when there is something different going on, since 2 heads thinks better than only 1. I have some ideas for this clan, but nothing really big that will change everything atm.. more like things that will give you guys a reason or an objective to fight for. Look, I am here fighting for my objectives, and i can say that this game isn't really funny without challenges and people that are fighting for the same reason, and people that you can trust in. Other than that, I give my respect and loyalty, but both have limits, and they must be respected.. you know what I mean, hopefuly.

• Are you active on the forums?
Active? no.. I am addicted to this game. I just need an objective and a nice family. Forum activity rate: 11/10.

• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...) I haven't even a single infraction. I am clean like filtrated water (doesn't mean that my past was perfect... actually I have a really bad past at this game, but i can't tell it by myself. Go and ask some of my best friends if I have changed my actions.

• Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
For sure I have, but i can't remind any of them.. but for sure they aren't in a clan, trust me.

• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them? My concept of the word "friend" can be different than yours. A friend is someone who I am ready to die for, no jokes. But answering the question, I consider Polybius, Oaky and Damano as friends, or something really close to it. For the others, they seem pretty nice, I just need to spend more time on chatting with them.

• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out? (MAU) - I've left the clan. I wanted a new experience, and I did it twice. Of course that was a bit bad, but i have a nice friendship with basicaly all the members/Ex of it. [h] - I've left the clan. Didn't fitted in it. Tried to come back soon, but got rejected because of that. No hard feelings anyways, as far as I know. (Rebels) - Not much to talk about, it just died really fast I guess. (AOG, not sure if the tag is right) - I´ve left too, but i don't remind why.. I had applied to eVo before, so I think I've left because i just felt eVo was the right place for me, so I just waited and got accepted. [eVo] - Not just me, but a lot, have left. I won't talk about what really happened in public this way. I just got mad and did some stupid text about quitting eVo and tb, but I was wrong about half the text, and I still think that I can do something great in this game. Anyway, I am not sorry about quitting eVo. It was the best choice for me and for my irl health. If you want more details, send me a PM, but only if you're an Evil judge.

• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
I am a pretty skilled replaymaker, but am looking to get way better than this. I can make some simple sets, like tribal ones. I haven't any examples atm, but I am planning to make some sets to get TC. There are more things about me that may or may not be considered skills, but toribash related and relevant skills, I have only these 2.

Actualy, I haven't too much replays that I can show to you guys, sorry. Anyway, I have some old ones. I can do anything related to replaymaking (spar, madmans, parkour, tricking..).

If there are any other questions, even personal ones, go ahead and ask me in private.

I am Evil!
Attached Files
Arakata.rpl (491.9 KB, 3 views)
dont grab arakky.rpl (229.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Oct 28, 2017 at 05:21 AM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Your application is being discussed.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
I got an invite by Chintu. I saw some of your players, and they were really good.
• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
I'm pretty active, and I will contribute the best I can.
Not really, only n toribash.
• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
I have never been banned and I have never had an alt.
I've never had an alt.
• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
I am friendly with one person in Evil, and his name is Chintu.
• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
I was in mystic, and I decided to leave since it was completely dead.
• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
I am decent at aikido, and I like sparring> I also have a little bit of experience with mushu.

I am Justin, and I'm 11 years old. I have been doing magic and basketball for 4 years. I have won 2 school spelling bees, which I'm pretty proud of and I am a nerd.

The reason why I like toribash is because it's hard, and you can see your progress. I would expect the best of this clan, because I've seen this clan active everywhere, so I'd assume this is an active and good clan. d.I joined in 2014 looking for a new game, and this is the funnest game I've ever playe
Last edited by Hollar; Oct 29, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Sorry Hollar, your application was denied.

Edit:

Universal rules modified:

- Must be black belt or higher
- Must have at least 100 posts on the toribash forums (to show you are active)
- Account must be at least 6 months old (to show you're going to stick around)
Last edited by jump; Oct 29, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
no the new rules only affect the new applicants who apply from now on. you are still under discussion and we are very close to a decision just give us a few more hours

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
why I want join evil
Hello,
My name is basile and Im active on toribash I want to join the Evil because it's nice clan and friendly I have a friends in your clans Aurelien91 I've aleardy in penta i have leave because this is so competitive I love play cuphead and war thunder In true life im student Im frecnch and it's all

cordially

Basilelacr
here we go again hehe shit
I am Evil
but the evil is supposed to be red idk what happend i'm at the pooper taking a mean shit writing this on my phone while making a hotbox

• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
my reason is still the same as before, that evil is that legendary exclusive whatchamackallit clan in toribash that had a coupla legends and all that, BUT the reason that i came back out of retirement to Evil was bcs everything just seems new to me that i feel like i need to reach out to people i know to come back into this whole thing, i think u guys can come thru with that, also, the chillest guys u can be friends with that are sociable people in the community.

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
i don't know lol, i don't see how i would be a good addition now that i think of it, i guess i could be another friend, i don't live that average 9to5 life so maybe i could share some stories with u guys, i'm still nobody special in terms of the goods that i'll bring though, so maybe you guys can be a good addition to my life instead.

the reason that i quit was bcs i had a really bad motorbike accident last year somewhere in november but i thankfully all i get was a concussion and probably dropped some iq points but the other guy was fucked man i heard he got 4 broken ribs(it was his fault thought)so i was in the hospital for 2 weeks bcs i was struggling to keep my balance and when i got home i just basically forgot that toribash existed(not like an amnesia though, more like i found other interests) but at this rate i'm gonna be active again, not like the last time though, i have more things to do now.

• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
yeah a long time ago, not gonna bother looking for the reason though, probably some gay kid shit(mind you i was 9 when i started playing in 2010)

maizena15 but i forgot the pass and it's whole purpose so i don't use it anymore.

• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
i forgot most of you guys sorry:/, but i was here i'm sure y'all already know me, i still remember oaky, goat, chintu, that damano guy, u know it brings back memories.

• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
i had been to few, but all that i can remember is vibe and this, i left vibe and got kicked out of here bcs of inactivity.

• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skills)
hehe
so i am a replay maker which explains why i'm practically nonexistent in matchmaking aside from greeting someone that i know, fun fact don't judge me or anything but i actually started selling weed when i was gone which has many perks(but don't try to do it where it's illegal) i became more sociable, i know a lot of people, better self esteem, basically easy social status, i'm not broke or anything but probably i've gotten too far into this that i started enjoying it(plus extra allowance money for saturday nights), im also really good with bullshitting which is how i probably became a plug in the first place and how i wrote this application, i'm pretty sure none of y'all is a snitch hehebouta catch these hands if u are.

by the time i finished this thing i had been in the toilet for an hour flat without flushing it so the air i'm breathing is a mixture of cigarette and hell on earth.

inb4 whalecum jokes especially whalecum back jokes.