Toribash
why I want join evil 2
Hello i am basilelacr otherwise called also Basil I Play has toribash for 4 years I do spar and aikido I am 15 years old and I am rather mature I am a good talker English even if I am French (rubbish It is a legend the French its no one has English) Short ....
I am passionate in life by tricking and martial art a bit for his I play a toribash I am black belt 2nd dan I love Crete skins let's get back in the thick of the topic why I want to join the evil this clan is a legend to me I want to go C Ar in other clans I was walking on always a bad atmosphere no friends it's my friends Aurelin who told me about the clan as an active and friendly clan it is for her and also share my experience toribash with people who understand me I never did BA Nni I'm in full progression Deans Toribash.

Sincerely basil
basilelacr, you don't meet our requirements to apply. Please re-apply when you have them.

Originally Posted by Goat View Post
[] You must have 100 posts minimum! (not in evil, but on the forums)

Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
I chose evil because of the people in it, the people i would consider family on this game. I've been through many, many, clans as said in my previous applications ~2 weeks ago, and no one, no one at all, ever has ever came close to the feeling of being in a family than evil. I feel like i can be myself around you guys. Everytime i look in your discord server, and i throw a message there, i am welcomed, i feel welcomed. If there is any, and i mean any clan of all clans that have existed and or do exist in toribash currently that i believe i would want to stay in for the rest of my time, until i eventually fade from toribash's sights and history, and until im no longer known by the community, it is here, right here in this clan of evil, this family. Because there is one thing, one thing of all clans this clan, this group of friends, makes me feel, and that is welcomed, at home, to be part of the group. I am applying again, not for the tag, not for the essence of being in a clan, but for the people in it, for the family contained within it, for the friends i have made. That is why i am applying today, and that is why i want to join, why i want to join, why i mentally am determined to be a part of this amazing group. If i am truly unable to join, because of the past, or because of something i can not know, then so be it, because if i can't be in this one, i won't be in another, and that's a final decision. I do not want to be in another clan, i do not feel at home in another clan, and i'm going to be fully honest, i'm going to be open, as i did with ryder last time i was denied, because i trust you guys. I legit cried last time i got denied because i felt rather, i guess 'shunned' by the evil clan, or evil family rather. I'm not trying to guilt trip you into accepting me, i'm being full on honest. And when i say evil is where i belong, i fully, and truly believe with all my heart, it is where i belong.

In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
I feel like i would be a good addition because i'm friendly, i'm active, i hang around you guys any chance i get, i love 'memeing' around with the brs in the clan lol, overall, i feel like i'd be a good member because i've known some of you guys, for a good while.

Are you active on the forums?
Quite active in all honesty, i'm not active as i used to be, trying to post every second i could, but none the less, i still post, mostly on the market, or clan boards, which would be good for activity, but overall, i like the community, i get teased here and there by friends and things, but, theres people in the community that are honestly, just amazing to hang with.

Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
once, for 'plagarism' of my own content, basically lite banned me for c/ping a post from another forum, showed proof it was mine, got unbanned
lkxz was never banned
past account was banned for scamming a dude who scammed me around 2012, still don't recall the username

Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
Lkxz, and i had an account way back in like maybe 2008-2009, that i was around 8-9, which yes, it was ages ago, and i honestly do not remember the name of it, i had the name in the previous app before changing it around 2012, but once again, don't recall it, don't think i understood the game either around that age lol.

How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
A good few, Ryder, Goat, Damano, Rcrichman, Tictacky, Taco, Polybius, Arakata, Chintu, Oaky, Zorow, that's about it.

What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
Was recently kicked out of sk8r, for what ever reason i do not know, at least from my knowledge, legit joined in game one day, realized i didn't have the tag anymore. So that's one thing, i've also been in afew other clans those being:
  • Origin - left, reason: died
  • Ultimate - left, reason: died
  • Catalyst - left, reason: disrespect
  • Inquisition - left, reason: account was hacked, left the clan without knowledge
  • Aeon - left, reason: personal reasons, will tell in PM

Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
I make art, also am a programmer. That's about it for now atleast, trying to learn to make replays, edit, and things like that.
I am Evil
Last edited by hanna; Nov 5, 2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Forgot the i am evil bit
my name is vamp i used to remember u guys in 2014 and i want to join heres why
I want to be in a clan suited to the year I joined (2014) I don't have 100 forum posts but I wont let u guys done my dream is to be know through out toribash like before from 2015-2016 I have fans and I want to be known for being a good fighter and a good person please consider me greatly my main was vamp 80 I got a virus in my laptop 2 years ago and couldn't fix it and then lost it so yes my real name is Isaiah and I'm 16 I hope I can join thank u for reading my application.
Evil Application
Hello Evil community and everyone else looking at this forum, I am Shinigami- previously known as “ilikehulk

• Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

I’ve been in a lot of clans over my time of playing and I’m getting bored of them, The Clan Evil however is different it’s older and has a better community/players. I picked Evil because Damano said I should see if I could join and another thing [Evil]Shinigami would look pretty cool in game.

• In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?

Honestly I don’t know if I will be, but if you think I can be tell/ask me and I’ll be more than happy to do so ( so long as it’s in my power to )

• Are you active on the forums?

Recently I have been, I can’t say I’m “Super Active” nor do I post a lot on the forums mainly cause I don’t know how to respond to things. ( I’m not especially good with words )

• Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

I have never been banned, I got a warning though on an alt ( because of a useless post ) was awhile ago.

• Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

Too many to list off but I’ll start with some of the higher ones, I haven’t been using them because I’ve been wanting to make my main a higher belt.

Ka1ru, Yin0Yang, Godend13, BlackSw0rd, TheNewB16, Ronan01, KIRITO, And of course this account Shinigami. ( I think there’s still more but I can’t remember )

• How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

Hmm, I’m not sure if I’m “Friendly” with them the best way to know is to ask them directly, But I know quite a few like Damano, Oaky, and Whale. That’s all I know I’m in the discord though and I hope to get to know all the members. ^^

• What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

As I’ve previously stated I’ve been in a lot of clans, I was never kicked I just left. But I’ll list off the recent ones:
No One (It’s now “Last”), Ecchi, Chivalry, JackAzz, MidNite, Valhalla, Satire ( I think ), Power Punch. ( That’s all I can remember.

• Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

Special skills? I don’t know if I have any special “Skills” persay, I can draw pretty well. I’ve done some 3D modeling. ( if you want examples of my work contact me via Discord ) Other than those too I don’t have any other “special skills”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that I end my app. If you have any more questions ask me in the Discord or private message me.

-I am Evil-