Ranking
Original Post
what time does the daily qi limit reset?
I hit the daily ki limit yesterday (around 16 hours ago) and i'm curious when it will reset, is it 24 hours from when you hit the ki limit or is there a specific timezone?
its usually like 2 AM for me
my GMT -6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Pretty sure it is exactly 24 hours after the first game u played on the day before/first game u played on the day that counted to ur qi
I always thought it resets at 00:00 GMT
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
i think it resets in 24 hours on the exact time you hit the daily qi limit

if you hit the daily qi limit at 4:00 PM, then the next day it would reset at 4:00 PM.
BURN THIS MOMENT INTO THE RETINA OF MY EYE
Each match you play resets after 24 hours.

Take note of when you played the day before so you know when you're good to start again.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
So basically if you hit your QI limit it will reset exactly 24 hours after the last match you played.
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
So basically if you hit your QI limit it will reset exactly 24 hours after the last match you played.

The entire thing yes, but as each match resets individually after 24h you don't need to wait beyond the first before you can start earning again.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
This function prevents people to farm to a high rank really quick, which is not the way this game is supposed to be played.
Next to that, if you're playing in an official server and you've hit the qi limit, you also won't get tc from winning anymore, so it also prevents people to farm that.

Seems like skulfuk answered the original question pretty much already. Closing.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]