ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Video Tutorials
Lately i happened to notice a lot of beginners asking how to do certain things in toribash, and i think alot of them just don't know how to either use the forums or find the forums. I remember When i first started out on my original account i didn't know how to customize my tori till i was about a month in. I think the the forums should include idiot-proof video tutorials and also a link in the start up menu that will take anyone who is just starting out straight to the forums

Thank you for your time, joshwaypro
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
Solution, search on youtube: How to play toribash

Done
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Users provide video tutorials. There's a few currently being made, which I post on the TB Facebook group.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well there does need to be a way to help inspire the white belts to become forum active.
for example make it so where you have to become forum active before you can advance past orange belt. just an idea
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
Originally Posted by joshwaypro View Post
well there does need to be a way to help inspire the white belts to become forum active.
for example make it so where you have to become forum active before you can advance past orange belt. just an idea

Beginners Sanctuary was created as a way to help newcomers feel welcomed to the community, and serves a place to ask questions or get help. I'm not sure how much more effective watching a video would be, than reading a forum post. There are lots of tutorials on the forum that cover most things.

What kind of tutorials did you have in mind? Like a general overview of the game? Some sort of demonstration showing what joints do what, how to locate replays, install mods/shaders?
When i first started of toribash,i found the link to toribash forum in shop,i think they need to update the shop ingame along with the forums,this will encourage people and find out more about toribash in the forums
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Solution, search on youtube: How to play toribash

Done

Hahahahahhahah. Youtube moves.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
4kid is right. Torishop needs to be updated since there are new items.
for the main topic, you can ask for video tutorials in tutorials thread. There's a channel in youtube which regularly cover toribash.
~knight zero~