ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Start putting some restrictions on the servers?
Ok, in my honest opinion there are too many people playing in the higher belt servers who aren't even registered on the forums. I think it should be set out to the beginner and intermediate servers are open for unregistered users to trial the game but then make it so that you have to properly register so that you can access the semi-pro+ servers. If you have a yes/no answer with a reason why and an opinion to share please do so. But don't just say "supported" or "not supported" and don't flame -_-

Why i believe this should happen: I have no problem with Unregistered users trialing the game, but then it gets to the point where they should register and actually become active on the forums. Because imo if they have made it to blue belt without rage quitting > giving up, then i think they should sign up to unlock full features. Because during peak time the servers are packed enough as it is. And it isn't fair on the registered players when there are players to lazy to sign up wasting time in the servers. And if this were a feature to be put into toribash it would encourage more people to sign up and bring in more members. Because over the years on a few account i have seen noobs play toribash for a day or two, realize it requires more practice than they thought, and quit.. Just like that. So this could either do two things:
1) Lower the amount of 1 day players, and turn them into lifetime players! ^.^
or
2) Lower the amount of unregistered users playing in the higher belt servers.
Both would be even better.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Regent101; Jan 26, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Registering at the forums is the only way how you get your ingame name, that means: No registering, no MP.
For playing MP you need to log in with you datas as registered. There is no way around that.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Registering at the forums is the only way how you get your ingame name, that means: No registering, no MP.
For playing MP you need to log in with you datas as registered. There is no way around that.

Correction, you can use MP if you sign up but you don't need to verify it. So that means lazy people can sign up without verifying and still access MP features. The only way you can use the forums is if you verify. So you were half right.
Last edited by Regent101; Jan 26, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Ok, in my honest opinion there are too many people playing in the higher belt servers who aren't even registered on the forums. I think it should be set out to the beginner and intermediate servers are open for unregistered users to trial the game but then make it so that you have to properly register so that you can access the semi-pro+ servers. If you have a yes/no answer with a reason why and an opinion to share please do so. But don't just say "supported" or "not supported" and don't flame -_-

Thanks for reading.

now explain me why the hell should people be focused to register on the forums?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
now explain me why the hell should people be focused to register on the forums?

Once again you never cease to amaze with your terrible grammar.
And also that totally went past me, i will update it.
Updated, now i have clearly stated why.
Last edited by Regent101; Jan 26, 2013 at 03:05 PM.
what if people dont want to register and just want to have fun with the game??
forum is just a place for community, u should be able to play every game without registering at the forum.
why would the reduce the 1 day players? i would be pretty much frustrated, if i come in the forums watch some replays and see how good other people are.
whats the problem with unregistered users in the high belt servers? they enjoy the game, without clan or forums.. they just like it to play!

the forums just have nothing to do with the game, so its absolutley pointless to say users "if u want to play more, go and register" its just a stupid and pointless idea...
(and stfu about my grammar plz.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
what if people dont want to register and just want to have fun with the game??
forum is just a place for community, u should be able to play every game without registering at the forum.
why would the reduce the 1 day players? i would be pretty much frustrated, if i come in the forums watch some replays and see how good other people are.
whats the problem with unregistered users in the high belt servers? they enjoy the game, without clan or forums.. they just like it to play!

the forums just have nothing to do with the game, so its absolutley pointless to say users "if u want to play more, go and register" its just a stupid and pointless idea...
(and stfu about my grammar plz.)

If they don't want to register they shouldn't be playing then, in my honest opinion. See? This is about opinions and whether or not people agree. By all means raise your opinion but don't get heated.
Well they should at least make separate servers for the unregistered players. So that they don't have waste the time of people who actually bothered to sign up.
Last edited by Regent101; Jan 26, 2013 at 03:37 PM.
They are registered. :/

When you make an account it's for the game + forum. Just because they chose to play the game rather than post on the forum doesn't mean they should have any less priority.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
They are registered. :/

When you make an account it's for the game + forum. Just because they chose to play the game rather than post on the forum doesn't mean they should have any less priority.

Oh really? I thought you had to verify it and stuff to be fully registered. Oh well, close the thread then..