Ranking
Original Post
Joint Textures Glitch
When I hover over my tori's left ankle it causes all of my textures to light up brightly. This only occurs if I am wearing full body + joint textures. (Haven't tested joint textures without body, may still occur)
I don't know if this has been addressed yet.
I can attach a picture if you need to see what I mean.
I had this exact problem, it stopped for me but I'm not sure exactly why, try messing around with your graphics settings.
This has happened to me as well. Certain types of ankle joint will do that. Mainly it's 128x128. Doesn't occur if only joints (at least for me it didn't). Never really bothered me though, I kinda liked it :P
I'll ask around and help try to get the problem fixed
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I've seen this glitch happen in the past when I used my 512x joint texture set.

The problem occurs when your tori becomes highlighted in one turn (when you hover your mouse over it), then in the next turn if you still have your mouse hovering over the tori, the highlight will apply again.

Unless someone has something else they'd like to add, I will be closing this thread.

Edit:

Closing Thread, If you feel there is something really important you need to add, PM me.
Last edited by jump; Dec 29, 2017 at 06:41 PM.