ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Summer Ideas
Alright guys summer vacation is just around the corner for me and I have no idea what to do

What do you guys do during your summers? Personally I was thinking of heading out to do some camping, or the usual visiting family down in the states.

I'm sure there are better ways to spend my summer, so tell me, how do you spend them?
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 11, 2016 at 07:44 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by ClownDevil View Post
Go to the beach and hang around with friends.

same I also try to play xbox,xbox 360,playstaion 3,4 Xbox one watch YouTube, go to the movies, play basketball outside,brawhalla and then toribash cause f it right?

I'm never bored until all these things are non playable
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Take up a new hobby. Learn an instrument, play a sport. Do a bit of self-improvement.
Heres a summer idea, make summer longer

Summers almost through here and all i did was lock myself in my room and stay there unless i need to/forced to go out
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Take up a new hobby. Learn an instrument, play a sport. Do a bit of self-improvement.

Came here to say this. Use the time, don't let it go to waste.
Travel, do something new, learn a skill.
I have a lot of options when it comes to summer time. Going out with friends (being the main), going to movies at theaters, playing some video games on consoles or pc, going to the beach with friends or mountains, going in summer camps playing some sports, going to the gym (well i do this in non-summer time also so meh) anything that entertains you. Good luck and have a great summer time. I have to wait 2 more weeks for mine to come... :C
learn some instrument, take art classes, do some sports, or if you'd like, play more games
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE