"no"
17 Votes / 20.73%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

u cant promote a god to legend status thegod is already above all legends
8===D
why wasnt he a legend in the first place? Oh, yeah staff lol

pull up or shut up
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 11, 2018 at 06:50 PM.
id like everyone to look carefully at fears most recent shitpost on this thread

Originally Posted by Fear View Post
are you kidding me pal there's no way you're gonna be a toribash legendary unless you can top the leaderboards in the greatest, most skilled mod of them all: taekkyon

it takes a real champion to master the art, doubt you've even heard of a `bomb hit`

thats the standard

any posts worse than that i will make fun of and/or delete

too many awful posts and ill just close the thread

not thanking
gabriel
Gonna have to vote no here I just don't understand how you deserve torilegend in comparison to titans such as Ern who could play a mod quite well
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Gonna have to vote no here I just don't understand how you deserve torilegend in comparison to titans such as Ern who could play a mod quite well

wow this is really big

TheGod single-handedly accounts for half of all online activity. Also, in case you forgot, TheGod's wushu dominance was so incredible that wushu no longer even exists.
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 11, 2018 at 10:05 PM.
the god
the contributions of TheGod to this community is near unparalleled and he has defined the meta of this stale game multiple times over

this is fact and if u disagree you're wrong
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this

5 years after they were forced to disband, the GodTeam still accounts for half of all online activity. 5 years, ITS BEEN SO LONG YALL MUSTA FORGOT.
the god
I'm surprised that TheGod didn't mention the time he broke the Most Flips record and held it for over 6 years (2008 - 2014). It was one of the longest standing records at the time and would most likely be still standing had it not been for Jaker, the greatest record breaker in Toribash, creating a new strategy to gain more flips by flapping your arms. Would have also netted anyone who dared attempted to break it 600k if the bounty system was around back then.
i think the diving mod was a beautiful piece of art and i wish good fortune on anyone in this thread amen
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again