Toribash
Original Post
TIcux
/invade
[Alpha]TIcux thinks he is the coolest of alpha.
And he is not responsible for the words that he said. I would like to duel him in wushu. 100k+
And for that:
[Alpha]TIcux has banned player [MM]Lexx
Kicked: (Banned)
Is that discipline? -I don't think so.
The only thing that i want to say,that he is a bitch,that thinks he is the best player of your clan,people,i think this is ridicolous...
I hope he'll think of what he has done.
For that foolish person- TIcux:
Im i13Rk - Changed my nickname to Lexx. Master belt.

lol wtf
Last edited by KamiKo; Jan 24, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Are you responsible for what you said,not like TIcux i hope?
Lets duel in wushufixed.tbm if your so smart.
By the way,if you don't know,i never lose duels. So you can be just money for me.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Thread about me, i'm so popular weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

I SAID WHAT I COOLEST? LIE! I know what im good player but i never talk about it.
YOU said what you beat All Alphas and decaped all Alphas. And you said what you super player and never lose...
I think you just idiot.. Many lie here dude. I ban you after you have started to offend all on a server. Better to say, you cut out phrases from a context

P.s. all know what im adequate person and Never I will tell the such.

P.s. I have few witness whiсh saw all your dirty phrases and they are ready to prove it..
Last edited by TIcux; Jan 24, 2010 at 11:06 PM.
ËË
I think Ticux can't kcikbann for this
[UssR] member 10th dan black belt Russian Federation
lol i13Rk you fag
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join my fan club!
Epic art is epic.
Serios Waffle.
---GMAN FOREVER---

--ToriAgent--
--Unibash--
~BUSTAMOVE~
SlipAnc was here.~HurrDurr
Lex you are very wrong. You more than anyone that you cried Samui best that the whole clan alpha rvesh, like most Tlcux.Tlcux tried to reassure you and say all because there is, and you're hysterical began yelling obscenities at all. He threw you and the server. Mad Dog did not say anything to the account of the fact that he is the best in the clan, it's all you have to invent.Tlcux right thing, for such behavior in general, you should baned.