Ranking
Ramzy, since Gambi has already said yes then accepted
Just remember you will have to post the forums!

FinnFergus and chanceoo7 you look like you
are both reasonably talented in game however
could you try and get onto the forums more than
a few times a week Finnfergus and chanceoo7, daily should be fine

You will all be accepted as trial members
Name/username:wowzaa3

I would love to parrticipate in tournaments and in wars to help this clan improve in ny way that i can, i also like to play minecraft and any other game like toribash, i am a previous member of MAU.
hugohugge

i will be participating in all wars if i'm online

Are you active and have an interest in games:

Counter strike global offensive tera smite block and load depth tf2 ac unity far cry 4 trove wildstar

I've decided to apply to Black pentagram because i think it's a clan with freindly and good players in it

(i was leader of MoEnergy btw)
hugohugge, accepted good
to hear someones active on
forums. wowzaa how activate
are you and how activate can
you be on the forums and in game?
Name/Username: ApExLore

Low forum activity, high TB activity.
As long as i have the time, yes.
Yes.
TF2, Robocraft and Unturned

I decided to join because the members are great in both personality and skill aswell as fun to be around.
APExLore, I would like to see you play in
game before I accept and if I do accept
you will have to post regularly on the thread
or be kicked for inactivity.
Name/Username:256422321 Age:12 Country:USA __________________________________________________ _____________________Describe your activity on forum and ingame:10 and 10 Will you be participating in events/wars:yes. Are you active and have a interest in games:yes and yes. What other online games do you play:Counter Strike Global Offensive __________________________________________________ _____________________ Why have you decided to apply to the Black Pentagram:You guys seem really nice and cool also I really love the color black.
application
my username is bossboy020.age 11.i live in united states.not ingame.if u let me in iwill participate in events and wars.i am active and i like almost everymod.i play A.V.A,dota2,elvidin,uberstrike,unturned,karos returns,warmode,dirtybomb,warframe,warface,magic deuls, and some other games.i desided to apply for black pentagram because i like ure members there pretty cool and u do war with ywc those beautches.