ES Recruitment Drive
No, you can ask SVT for promotions. But you have to prove to him that you're good enough for a certain rank.
Haha! Ur mad!
Ok guys, I am back, I was afk for about 3 days and I think I am going to be afk until 15/October too
And welcome to Vengeance aidy
@SVT: It was me. He was pretty good. We whooped [l]'s ass yesterday. I did most of the work though. Trust me, I've had a hard time beating him but I still do <3

Too bad the members in [l] couldn't setup war properly so we had an EStaff cancel it. 7-2 was the final score.

Aidy had 2 wins.
I got the rest.
Haha! Ur mad!
Sometimes skill isn't what matters the most. You need to look at how the person acts and ask yourself if you really want them representing the clan.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
He is a nice person and actually isn't a dick to everyone. Like 1zzac aka Frisk. I like what you are saying though. Skill and Personality do make a spicy combo.
Haha! Ur mad!
Cobra I think I deserve a promotion. Today I am greatly help you in the war. I'm sorry that later went away, I had a little damage to the Internet.
-----
If you do not understand a lot of my records then please forgive me, I am a russian student and english is given to me with difficulty.
Last edited by Cavarell; Oct 12, 2016 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thx for standing up for me iprime
-----
Just posting its 2am I gtg to sleep good night or morning or afternoon everyone
Last edited by Pyro; Oct 13, 2016 at 10:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump