Toribash
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I think I had an asus laptop, i was happy with it. It wasn't a particularly powerful one, but the overall quality was nice.

also, Raiken, you've changed your forum set so many times lately lol.

Mood issues, my man.
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Definitely not something high end, something i can run gimp/ps/ or similar with them. Also capable to run unity. A decent battery life and preferably light weight.
Touchscreen would be nice.
As for the budget, roughly around $584 to $1100.

Go check manggadua and search for recommendations. With that amount of money, I'm pretty sure you could get one legit touchscreen laptop.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
.Go check manggadua and search for recommendations. With that amount of money, I'm pretty sure you could get one legit touchscreen laptop.

Never been that type of person who spent time on a shop. I am more to knowing what i want and where to search it then buy it and take it home.
But i will check it later when i had time.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Well you should, you also could take the opportunity to socialize with the seller so you might be able to get for some discount. Market things.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Well you should, you also could take the opportunity to socialize with the seller so you might be able to get for some discount. Market things.

The last time i actually socialize with the seller when i want to buy thing, i got more confused lol. But, yeah will try at least until i know what should i choose.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
You cant google shit while having a chat, of course you will be confused if you don't know atleast the basic about what you're going to talk about or if you're not really good with improvisation, haha.
- made in Indonesia

Definitely not something high end, something i can run gimp/ps/ or similar with them. Also capable to run unity. A decent battery life and preferably light weight.
Touchscreen would be nice.
As for the budget, roughly around $584 to $1100.

thats enough money to get you something proper.
I'd recommend a surface which is a mix of a laptop and tablet. has touchscreen but can also be used like a laptop.
they are, depending what specs they have a bit pricey.

Originally Posted by Blur View Post
My budget is low af, like £290 ($400)

Not looking for anything big or anything, just something that has a decent performance for gaming and work

ugh that really isn't much. what sort of gaming? i mean it could run toribash for sure.

Never been that type of person who spent time on a shop. I am more to knowing what i want and where to search it then buy it and take it home.
But i will check it later when i had time.

tbh, i dont know how it's in other countries but in germany i would avoid going into a shop at all costs, people working there often have no clue, want to press some additional stuff on you, you dont need and are way more expensive than some shops on the internet.

inform yourself.
order on the internet after checking several websites.
saves you alot of money and hassle that they want to sell you more stuff.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
ugh that really isn't much. what sort of gaming? i mean it could run toribash for sure.

games like fortnite, tf2, other steam games
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
games like fortnite, tf2, other steam games

The notebook from HP "HP 255 G6" with an AMD E2-9000 Processor.

has several variations, with SSD, without etc.
they differ a little in price but they are within your range, not too sure where you'd order that at best, i looked through a few websites and prices seemed to be roughly the same.

should work alright with the games you mentioned.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hey brothers and sisters.
I've been a bit inactive and I will also be inactive in these days, but it's because I'm starting the school year and I'm really busy.
Peace!